Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Getting drunk - how often is normal?

What's wrong with staying sober? It's fun watching drunk people do stupid sh*t and getting caught by the cops.
  2. C

Being Christian and turning the other cheek

No I was just kidding. I like a little bit of everything so I came up with my own.
  3. C

Oh my bad I usually workout mon, wed and fridays. But I don't see the point of gettin a bad hangover so I usually don't even drink. Seriously I rather smoke cigars or weed then drink alcohol, you can't sarge well when your wasted.
  4. C

Well normal people usually go out on friday and saturdays so probably twice a week. But that's a typical american and a typical american is unhealthy, so if you can. I wouldn't drink more than once a week. It also depends how much you drink. One glass of wine a day is good for your body, while...
  5. C

lol only reason I'm being an assh*le is I'm stuck at home cuz I'm semi grounded. I don't play games cuz it's a waste of time so I prefer debating with a total stranger. I'm actually a protestant and think that God did exist and Jesus actually was trying to teach sh*t, but corrupt people like the...
  6. C

Wow, you really believe in "Adam and Eve" that means you also believe that everyone are inbreds. You still havent' answered the Stone quetion or the other quetion if God was so perfect why he didn't create humans so they didn't sin. But I guess God has differant moral codes since he tolerates...
  7. C

How to protect a child from society's cultural influence?

Experiance means jack sh*t if your doing it WRONG, what proof you have that your a good parent? Your 18 year old kid and his 17 year old girl friend who's don't know SAFE SEX, which is like common sense. So was it a planned pregnancy? NO, that means the pregnancy was a mistake meaning they...
  8. C

Ok let's just say god was omnipotent, if he has the power to relieve suffering for all christians, why wouldn't he do it? What's the point for people to die and then go to heaven? If he really did exist, why wouldn't he come down from heaven and end the debate, religious conflicts will be...
  9. C

Ok how about this? Can God create a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it? Either he can or he can’t. If he can’t, then there is something that he cannot do, namely create the stone, and therefore he is not omnipotent. If he can, then there is also something that he cannot do, namely...
  10. C

I am socially retarded.

Let me clarify on "random" when you meet a total stranger that doesn't know you well you should try to have an interesting convo. When someone knows you then you can sometimes do the random, if you keep switching topics then the other person won't be able to follow your humor or watever and...
  11. C

Help me quit mastrubating

You can always flick your balls, so that your boner goes away or punch your d*ck till you passout. There's nothing wrong with jacking off. Myfreepaysite is awesome for tips to stop wacking off.
  12. C

Gunman kills 21 on Virginia Tech campus

Bottomline is the kid was f*cked in the head, because of his enviroment and since he was a p*ssy and a loner, he wanted to take people with him. All I have to say is that the second shooting could have been prevented, if the cops and school board weren't idiots. The first shooting took place...
  13. C

Why Jesus and not God? God is suppose to be Jesus' dad right? Shouldn't you respect the elders and worship God instead of Jesus who was an extention of god? What makes the Bible better or truthful than the other religious books? All of them were written 2000 years ago by a bunch of priests...
  14. C

How to protect a child from society's cultural influence?

Move out of the U.S. first, cuz the people here a messed up and then getting rid of ALL THE TVs in your household. Actually just kidding it's mostly the same with all countries. Make sure that your strict but loving parent and make sure you teach your kids good morals and responsibility. All...
  15. C

LOL LOL LOL :whistle: I'm pretty sure that new German pope is a pimp! Goin through 3 alter boys a... hour! You obviously missed all the sarcasm and that I really don't give a damn. How are you so sure that none of your friends were reared? Maybe they're shy and don't want any of your other...
  16. C

I am socially retarded.

Rule number one of convo is make sure it's fun to you and the other person. Well I'm a jerk so I really am interested more in self-satifying myself. If a convo gets boring, which rarely happens I usually say random sh*t and that usually makes the other side talk more. lol Make sure you find...
  17. C

my parents, holding me back from a normal life

Hey buddy I was in your position like years ago and recently my guardians (uncle and aunt) are trying to make my life miserable since they both got no lifes. Just say your going to work on a project/hw at your friends house, if they something you can tell them they're getting in the way of your...
  18. C

Wow ok... you obviously know I was refering to the Revolution but hey maybe I was refering to the War of 1812. But same goes with the civil war too, the North was able to protect itself because the civilians had guns.
  19. C

What's so funny about that? You wouldn't be here, if your ancestors didn't use guns to kill the brits. That's the reason gun right was included in the constitution, it preserves the balance of power between the government, army and the civil population. If noone had guns the government would...
  20. C

What people don't realize that gun is a personal freedom, for sane normal citizens it's good. It allows you to protect you and other citizens from criminals. Think back to the Civil War the only reason America won was because the civil population had their own guns. I think people who buy guns...