Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Why is Having a Six Pack Such a Big Deal?

newsflash: both those guys are on steroids
  2. E

Male Modeling ...

try to get into female modeling, you look like a chick.
  3. E

Pain in left testicle...

lmao
  4. E

I am a girl

That's the thing though, it's a HE, and he's one of the regular troll off the forums...AND your all falling for it. Please explain the process to me how some random just finds this forum without searching for it?
  5. E

I am a girl

Please, suck her d ick more.
  6. E

I am a girl

lol why are you guys getting your panties in a twist over what some average girl is saying? So she's creeped out...who gives a fvck. Most of the guys here I would consider creepers anyways, so I can definitely see why there is such angry replys, but honestly your going to let some random person...
  7. E

something out of place...

Yeah, I can touch my toes, it puts a lot of strain on my legs which is normal I think though. My lower back doesn't arch at the bottom, it seems like it stays pretty straight. When I just squat the bar it seems like my form and posture is right, but as soon as I add weight I get a pain in my...
  8. E

Zenmack unintentional funny stuff

that sammy-k guy is a douche, just look at his comments and the dates "paypal said that it was cleared november 12th" even though he stated multiple times before then that he paid for it, common sense people, no one else except him had problems
  9. E

One thing that gauruntees results....

Wrong. Consistency is the word I believe you meant.
  10. E

Sudden low tolerance to alcohol - bad sign?

do you even fvcking read posts before you open your mouth you dumb ****
  11. E

Girls Like Playing with "FIRE" saying: A technique I thought of

James bond also isn't real, and the situations he's in always dont get the perfectly played out responses that they portray. Anyone see the latest james bond? When he said the line about what he can do with his little finger? The girl would have either called him a pervert or laughed because...
  12. E

Sudden low tolerance to alcohol - bad sign?

Thats all fine and good, but he didn't say anything about him working out, eating healthy, taking time away from drinking. What you said would be true if he has suddenly started working out and getting in shape, but anyone with basic common sense could figure that out, so I don't know why he...
  13. E

something out of place...

I started working out a few months ago, and this has really been a problem since I started. It almost seems like one of my legs is longer then the other, but when i'm sitting & stretching they look the same length. When I do squats my right knee/leg goes inward towards my other leg, and in my...
  14. E

What was that thing she had stuck up her ****?

Don't let her fool you, its a new strand of DNA of AIDS, those are the little teeth you felt, if you stick your penis in say goodbye to it
  15. E

Push pull, whoa this is powerful stuff

no you didn't, stop fooling yourself.
  16. E

Props to the tainted moderation on this site

I'm a HM8 - 8.5
  17. E

how many of you fvcked a girl on her period?

i just did a few hours ago for the first time and I left my white tshirt on while i was ****ing her doggy, it looked like i fvcking murdered someone.
  18. E

Girlfriend kissed another guy...then apologized

Heres what you should do. Ass fvck the hell out of her with no condom or lube for a good 45 seconds - as long as she can stand it. Make it hurt, and then when she asks you to stop, this is where you win...say "ok babe" and switch to her vag...congrats, you just gave her a yeast infection...
  19. E

Comic_Relief pictures

Dude - ditch the transvestite girlfriend Get a tan...seriously, hit up the tanning booth twice a week and youll start to look a lot better in about 2 months. Buy some new clothes Honestly your girlfriend is a 2 / 2.5 on a good day to me. Do just a few smaller things and you can get...