Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

What does it mean when she says...

Geez you sound just like my ex-girlfriend !! Haha but seriously though... i think she actually did say this to me. Anyways, most likely she either got dumped/cheated on after a (what she considers) long term / serious relationship recently before she met you. As weird as it is... you need to...
  2. M

Meeting a shy girl

Well... first and foremost, I would think about why you would want to get with her. (Not saying that there's anything wrong with her.... but wouldn't be the first girl I would choose.) If you want a one-night stand type of thing, I really don't think she'd be down, and it would be morally wrong...
  3. M

Got a problem here

I used to be great at this back a few years ago.... My advice... STOP OVER-ANALYZING ! She could have lost her phone, maybe it died, she got a new one for black Friday, etc etc. Hell, i even have days when i leave my phone at home at don't feel like picking up. This is why you need to be...
  4. M

At a Crossroad... Need Advice from OLDER People Please....

Thanks for the insight Sodbuster. Yeah I've worked my ASS OFF the past 4 years to get where i am now, and have no intentions of letting that go. I'm not sure if your familiar with Tony Robbins or what he preaches.... but theres a concept of CANI (Constant And Never-ending Improvement)...
  5. M

Biblebelt - Thanks for the insight. Like i said before... I've never had a girlfriend and have no idea about how it would become "official" or whatever. Yes you are right, we have been spending a lot of time together, and even though we haven't spoken about being exclusive with one another, I'm...
  6. M

@ Poonani Maker - Haha I actully just got back from Easter mass today. And I'm not sure how going to church would help me make this decision, but it does make me feel good inside ;] @ sodbuster - Yeah... the thing is I'm not sure exactly what i want. Scratch that.... I kinda want a...
  7. M

Thanks a lot for the responses guys. Yeah... I think I'll try to keep contact with her over the summer, visiting her and vice versa... but definitely keep myself open for other girls and still enjoying my summer. Its just weird... cuz its honestly the longest I've ever hooked up with a single...
  8. M

WTF, THIS is college?

Hey maxtro.... just a few tips that helped me to get the fullest experience out of college so far... 1) Talk to EVERYONE... theres 15,000+ people at my university, and I stand out because a **** ton of them know me... When your at dining halls, talk to people next to you in line. When your in...
  9. M

Okay guys... lemme give you a quick recap of things to put things into perspective. Up until the summer after my sophomore year of highschool... I was living an "alright" life... had some good true friends, always had fun, did well in school... girls just weren't a part of my life, and i...
  10. M

Pulls/Chins for biceps

Close Grips Chins will make your bis grow like nothing else... And to make sure we're talking aboutthe same thing, a chin up is when your palms face your facee
  11. M

Most obvious come-on that was missed

You win lol. Oh well what's important is that you'll NEVERR.... EVER make that same mistake again haha
  12. M

20 Questions with a great ending

Haha i guess it doesn't matter how it happens the first time as long as u get it dont so u realize physocologically that its not that big of a deal.... congrats tho man should be a weight off your shouldrs. Keep on keepin onnn and make sure you see how far you can get with this girl. Who...
  13. M

Took my pants off in front of her

haha X2 man I'm dyin right now.... and the whole visual of the story is funny as well.
  14. M

BOARDWALK pickups

Haha he speaks the truth.... when I'm goin down with my boys you can be damn sure our night isn't gonna end without any girls lol.
  15. M

BOARDWALK pickups

Haha I'm actually from Jersey and goin to Wildwood in a couple of weeks too man.... didn't know it was that big outside of New Jersey. Anyways... last year the way it went was we either sat on a bench for a lil bit and made eye contact with girls and went from there.... orr in the stores started...
  16. M

Street/Mall Approach Openers

If i was a girl i would lie to you and say i have a boyfriend too... geeeez think mannn You're like my one friend... come off as wayy tooo creepy Try opinion openers (with questions other than asking if they are single) My biggest tip to you... don't let them know you're hitting on them.
  17. M

What do drink DURING the workout?

I drink Scivation Xtend.... it gives me energy and is a BCAA supplement which helps with recovery and keeping your muscles while burning fat. Plus... it tastes really good ;]
  18. M

Should I stop gaming this Freshman girl?

I agree 110%... oddly enough its the natural order of things. The younger girls are attracted to older guys, ESPECIALLY in high school... take advantage of your social proof and man up and go for it.