Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

How do you justify getting married?

+1, especially for point #2. I absolutely hated fvcking with condoms, and glad I haven't had to bother with them for the past 19 years of my happy marriage.
  2. A

Most honest, reliable source of news?

Of the large National US stations, it's CNN all the way for just straight news. About half of the US accuses CNN of being lefty. These are the same people who would say Fox News is not biased though, so consider the source. If you want left heavy bias, MSNBC, and if you want right-wing...
  3. A

What are some really great foreign movies?

Favorites of mine: In a Better World, Letters from Iwo Jima, Departures, Amelie, Crouching Tiger - Hidden Dragon.
  4. A

Damnit ... silver

1. Silver is down about 30% from 1 year ago, measured today. You'd have your work cut out for you to find something worse than that. 2. Stock market timing is a sucker's game. I am/always will be invested in stocks. 3. I noticed you mentioned the S&P 500, a U.S. stock Metric. I...
  5. A

The Worst AFC Songs of All-Time

Anything by Air Supply. But one of their most famous "All Out of Love" is an AFC Mantra. Here's some clips: Chorus: "I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you I know you were right, believing for so long I'm all out of love, what am I without you? I can't be too late to say that I...
  6. A

Are women becoming smater because they only allow dumb badboys to fertilize them?

There's this, and also just the fact that "educated" individuals are more likely to take birth control precautions for a variety of reasons, that can be generalized as just acting responsibly. So I'd say "birth control" and not the OPs suggestion, will lead to a gradual decline in the...
  7. A

article: Why women prefer geeky guys

Probably a lot of this depends on the age group of question. If she's, say, 23 or less, then physical build and attitude will probably carry a lot more weight (pun intended), than intelligence, money, and non-physical power. But once they're past the teen and early 20 years, it's a whole new...
  8. A

article: Why women prefer geeky guys

I see several people mistaking "alpha" for bulked-up, muscular dude, and "beta" for medium (or smaller) framed nerd. I realize I haven't been around as much, but since when have you guys come to mistakenly believe that being DJ alpha has anything to do with body type? Rollo, help these guys...
  9. A

Mila Kunis

Maybe I overlooked it, but the worst part about Mila that plenty of chicks have, is that she has absolutely NO ASS. They had to get her an ass double in FWB. Search the net pics and see for yourself. Don't get me wrong, she has a really cute face and eyes. But no ass, and not much tit...
  10. A

Damnit ... silver

I promise to not let the thread die though, even as silver moves into the teens and single digits. Ok!
  11. A

Damnit ... silver

I thought I just responded to your most recent post in the thread. You make it sound like I dug up a post in the middle of the thread. :confused: Even if you only wanted to talk nominal, stocks absolutely destroy any alternative using any historical measurement. To be clear, I am no genius...
  12. A

Katie Holmes divorces Tom Cruise

If you're moderately patient, you'll eventually have a celebrity divorce that you can use to demonize marriage for men. This one wasn't it. The majority of guys here just aren't going to be sypathetic to a homo scientologist, nut-job like Tom C. Patience young padawan!
  13. A

Cleaning Chrome Rims

Isn't that where you're supposed to take a car with chrome wheels anyway? :D
  14. A

Damnit ... silver

Bad guess. I'm in 100% low-cost (Vanguard) stock mutual funds, 40/60 US/Foreign, 1/5th of the foreign is emerging market, and 50% large cap vs. mid-small cap. According to morningstar, my "basic materials" positions is actually approaching 10% overall, so I probably have a decent...
  15. A

Sex drive is crazy

Why are you trying to "focus on one girl" at 24? You basically just explained that you are a normal male in your early 20s, and you're trying hard to get a case of oneitis? You do realize that at this forum, we promote spinning plates, and being overly sexual like you describe yourself, right...
  16. A

Part I - Your princess is in another castle! 40 Common cases reviewed!

That's a very solid Don Juan Tip. ;)
  17. A

Girlfriend was diagnosed with bipolar disorder

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. I think it's a shame that Tom Cruise couldn't have controlled his emotional outbursts, because I think he was/is on to something regarding this issue. He's a big proponent of wellness as am I.
  18. A

Girlfriend was diagnosed with bipolar disorder

I'm personally very leery of such labels (such as manic depressive), and tend to think the diagnosis should more often be a "lack of wellness", then a treatment to subscribe kind of diet, exercise (both physical and mental), than will bring one back to health. If the solution is going to be...
  19. A

So people are b*tching about how much money Mitt Romney makes

What does this have to do with Romney's income, or his tax rate? I'm sure it's just me and I'm missing something, so let me just get another cup of coffee.
  20. A

So people are b*tching about how much money Mitt Romney makes

What I think is ridiculous is that you are way too young to be this wise. Good Job, and you are right on. Are you going into finance?