Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Anyone considering Accutane....(my experience so far)

What side effects? I seriously never noticed anything but dry lips and skin. I've used accutane for MONTHS in a row, if not a year and a half total.. and I was already clear after a year, but i wanted to prevent it from comming back (besides, I could freely re-order my medication lol) Anyway...
  2. B

3: Seduction - Creating Interest

Interesting post, I might be trying this out on a girl I've known for about 4 months now.. only seen her 5-10 times ever since i met her, but she has a pleasant memory of me.. Will report back!
  3. B

Drunk texts.

Haha what a *****, she obviously ****ed around with me (or indeed totally lost interest after my text), she now has a boyfriend oh **** it, mistake made, learned from it, sarging on :)
  4. B

Drunk texts.

That's the thing though, I don't become obnoxious at all. Either way, you guys are right. I guess I should start taking less money, and tell my friends not to buy me any haha. Thanks a lot.
  5. B

Drunk texts.

Never have what? @Moneyisking I just don't give a ****, I never have, and I'm not sure I ever will. Cause in the end this one can be nexted aswel. I'm enjoying my weekends as they are now - being drunk, having a great time with my friends - but then again, that may just be my real problem, the...
  6. B

Drunk texts.

I don't understand what you're trying to say moneyisking, are you saying what im doing is agood thing? lol. And yes WaterTiger, you do have a point. I've stopped drinking from time to time, but when I dont drink my game is less fluent, and I tend to end up in ****ty conversations, and besides...
  7. B

Drunk texts.

Alright, well as the title says, I'll be pretty straight forward. I keep fvcking up with drunk texts.. I've been out of the game for about 2,5 years (having a great girlfriend, but we broke up), lost contact with all of the girls I used to talk to, and I'm starting to build up again now...
  8. B

WE need help.

I'm not sure this is the right part of the forum to post in but what the heck ;) Recently I broke up with my girlfriend and I've been trying to get into the game.. and so far I managed to get a new ****buddy (~3 weeks after breaking up) but I don't feel like continueing with that, simply...
  9. B

What cologne do you use?

I have Jean paul gaultier BOSS Farenheit Black XS < personal favorite they all smell nice :)
  10. B

So who's the strongest and biggest mafia/mob?

Mara Salvatrucha Also known as MS13 Has more murder victims then any other gang on this planet, they could kill bush in an instance if they wanted to.
  11. B

This girls says I'm GOING to be her boyfriend?

wrong wrong wrong what the others guys say dont go like ' I NEED TO GET LAID ' it's so ****ing wrong.. just first get the chick, the ****ing will get there later man, you cant expect her to lay down on her virgin back and u just hop in wont happen, unless she;s a freakin slut.
  12. B

Rint's advice to being handsome

dude, i defenitly saw effects.. i had nothing left but skin and bones ( and i eat a-****ing-lot ) so im kinda screwed.. shulda stayed the way i was.
  13. B

Rint's advice to being handsome

For the face I've had bad ass acne.. at the moment I have Rocutane or something, some red pills this doctor gave me.. they remove allt he fat under your skin (not the type of fat you have in your belly) And totally dries your skin.. then i use this facial creme and it fixes it but it...
  14. B

shake there hand.

you have a point here.. i'll try the handshaking sometimes :rock:
  15. B

She has a boyfriend!

im 17, so yes.
  16. B

Would You Bang A 15, 16, or 17 Yr Old?

15, aint going lower then that! (17 years myself)
  17. B

She has a boyfriend!

I'm in a similair situation at the moment I'm dating this chick, she has a boyfriend (a ****ing retarded and ugly one, for some reason) and she's utter****ingly in love with me.. no doubt about it.. ive dated with her several times, and we've made love and shiz.. she NEVER kissed the guy...
  18. B

shake there hand.

hands are good, but i think ill pass with the handshaking on women.. still good to see it worked for you!
  19. B

Let the girls come....

ive tried this, failed sadly enough because some of my friends are known as the city's biggest fighters and me mr ****y bigmouth can be one hell of a ***** myself too ive tried being the funny-to-be-with-guy, but it had no effect for some reason.. i guess ill have to read more of the...
  20. B

The power of having a strong Identity

great post, though it confsued me reading it the first time but hey, good idea.. next year ill be going to a new school gotta be the alpha there.