Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Y

Eating clean? a couple of questions.

only eat what can go off, and do so before it does.
  2. Y

Silly question

It generates a powerful electrical field and uses a lot of energy, kind of like any processor.
  3. Y

The FINAL WORD on penis size

I think the reason straight guys like enormous schlongs, apart from the whole bigger = more powerful and more potent thing, is that it's an easy answer to Freud's unanswerable question: what do women want? The real answer is too hard. Women want you to be independent but emotionally available...
  4. Y

The official Workout Music thread [Merged threads]

yes definitely hamster dance, it sure makes a difference
  5. Y

What's the point of dealing with chics you don't want to phuck/don't wanna phuck you?

do it if it works for you, if not, don't. this isn't a question with an answer, somebody close this post
  6. Y

No sex for me. I'm Confused

depends. do you want to date a girl who cheats on her men?
  7. Y

ok wtf ... are most women seriously screwed up?

I like this sca_p guy, most guys my age aren't really sharp in this regard. That said, some people can't be saved and will not appreciate your attempts to love and care for them.
  8. Y

Why the general hate-on for women at this site?

chics often seem more attracted to guys who've had more of them anyway, a lot of guys get on the losing end of that. you see chicks posting on forums about how they hate 'players' and love 'nice guys'. it aint so, or at least not by what i see on the end of mu dik most nights
  9. Y

Why the general hate-on for women at this site?

scap: the answer to your last question there is that for men doing so is a challenge and an indicator of value, whereas for almost all women its a choice with no further obstacles beyond being deranged
  10. Y

Giving her the password to your email accounnt?

the fact that she gave you her email password in order to get yours suggests she has serious mental issues. dump her.
  11. Y

Is this just me or what?

a red flag is an indicator that she's diseased, got mental issues, messed up view of men, been abused.. well mental issues covers most of them, but don't pursue after a confirmed red flag unless you want a rotting dik and some time in front of a judge
  12. Y

Did she want me to phuck her?

'yeah lets go take a nap together' would be appropriate there
  13. Y

Walk away silently or tell her off...

you're prepared to put up with someone who's got a mental illness because they're hot?
  14. Y

ok wtf ... are most women seriously screwed up?

i try to work the dynamic so that it's her that's rescuing me and not vice versa. unless you actually need rescuing, that usually makes for a better relationship
  15. Y

Relationships

wait until you're well into your 20s, and avoid low quality women. seriously, i'm willing to bet that this girl who cheated on you is trailer trash. find a girl with a professional degree and a healthy appetite for sex, when you're 25
  16. Y

Date Cancelled

Stop Using Capitals On Every Word! and don't go on dates with women, just arrange to meet her at the club and then take her back to her place and put her face through the bedsprings!
  17. Y

we hang out, but she doesn't want to date

I think the point is more that you didn't get yourself a hor! A hor is what you need to take your mind off this girl! I fvcked my current gf (3 years) after knowing her a week! Girls will fvck you or tweak up some sexual tension immediately if they want to fvck you! Not invite you around after...
  18. Y

Girlfriend is becomming a drain on my life

I would also second Last Man Standing. I respect women and I love my girlfriend but he's right.
  19. Y

Girlfriend is becomming a drain on my life

'The illness is making me fancy her a lot less, and on top of this she keeps telling me about how her father used to hit her, and how there are problems with her home life, and how her ex-boyfriends used to hit her and how she lost her virginity at aged 14. She keeps telling me this stuff...
  20. Y

should i dump her?

Man just the fact that she felt able to say something like that to you says a lot about your relationship. Good advice above.