Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Former PUA: Ex of 3+ years left me because I was too aloof

It's been awhile, SS. Five years... A lot has happened since then. Put very shortly, my transformation into a PUA was more successful than I could have imagined, but after a year and a half I decided to get a girlfriend in the classic sense of the term, hanging up my PUA hat indefinitely...
  2. S

Violently ****bloked and weird situation lastnight?

Sounds like she wanted to quickly get rid of you without creating an awkward situation by blowing you off. Thus, the 'fake' number. Did you try calling it? I would have waved the two staring girls over, were I in your situation.
  3. S

Field Report: ****blocked in Korea

Bananasmile, Yeah, I'll go through with the date. The problem is that the more dates we go on, the more we get into a relationship frame. I should remember to tell her my expectations next time (not looking for a relationship now). I've had a couple very sweet and cool girls disappear on me...
  4. S

What do you do/say when the topic of the boyfriend comes up?

That was actually a cool response. I think I'll use that one in future sargings. Boyfriend is a non-issue, whether she's lying or not. Keep going as if you didn't hear it. If you try for her phone number or for a date and she uses her boyfriend as a protest piece, just say something...
  5. S

The opposite of love is not anger, it's indifference,does that mean all anger is good

She doesn't respect you... at all. She was being a ***** to you and you just asked her what was wrong, as if she deserved sympathy and not a metaphorical kick in the ass. You never called her out for disrespecting you, and now are reinforcing it by acting AFC. She doesn't deserve your...
  6. S

Field Report: ****blocked in Korea

This is one I could have closed if it weren't for two things: 1)Bad endgame calibration 2)Getting ****blocked From the beginning... I'm on the bus, on the way to work. I had no plans to approach, as I usually try to study Korean/Japanese in the mornings. However, there's no seat, and...
  7. S

My girlfriend got fat!

Wanna try unhealthy food? Come to Korea. As mentioned above, it is more than possible to buy healthy food in the U.S.. Not so here. Almost everything for sale here is loaded with with preservatives, sugar, and other chemicals geared towards making food into plastic. The only way to get good...
  8. S

HELP!!!! girl coming over in two hours!!!

She's toying with you... she knows she controls the sexual interaction and is having fun with it. Turn the tables on her. Next time you get hot and heavy, just spontaneously stand up and go do something else. She'll be caught completely by surprise. This is called a "freeze-out" and is often...
  9. S

I was a late bloomer. What should I say when a girl asks me about my sexual past?

If she is asking you questions about your sexual past, then she is sexually interested in you. Take it as a huge IOI and roll with it. Getting defensive is the last thing you wanna do. Have a verbal exchange with her about sex. Start with the light stuff, (kissing, past...
  10. S

1 pick up,leads to the Another HB Lay

Two things are going on in this FR that I really like... -You were unashamedly sexual in that you actually had the balls to talk about taking ANOTHER GIRL home to your target. Reminds me of a time I had an HB7 in a 3set (with two guys) digging me, and I actually got up and picked up another...
  11. S

When a girl playfully calls you a dumbass, how do you react?

"When a girl playfully calls you a dumbass, how do you react? " Don't. This may sound like a smartass answer to a rhetorical question, but you don't have to react to everything she says. By doing so (being reactive), you're letting her control the frame. It took me a while to learn this...
  12. S

To the guys that are spinning multiple plates...

Almost all the plates I'm spinning now, and have spun since I got into the game, I met from cold approaches while doing day game on my own. Only one of them I actually met in a club, and she insists that she is "not a party girl," no matter how much I tease her about it. Of course, she...
  13. S

hmm...

Ah, guess I'm not the first. My mistake.
  14. S

hmm...

CapedCrusader. I called it first. :)
  15. S

No longer a virgin

A good read. Beautiful day, isn't it? Think I'll go outside.
  16. S

I finished the Don Juan Bootcamp, and I'm still not satisfied.

Al Moh, Yeah, I see what you mean. After awhile, when the initial rush of "OMG, I got her number!" had subsided, this stuff stopped being fun. Once you discover how easy it is to get numbers in Korea, you don't really feel like you've accomplished anything. I'm curious as to how Fingers...
  17. S

As I'm writing this, a hot HB8.5 is sitting next to me playing a first person shooter. She's really bad. I point this out to her, but looks at me, laugh, and mutters some Korean I don't understand. I keep going, but she just keeps looking at her screen with "I don't speak English" *sigh*...
  18. S

Long time no see, SoSuave. I apologize for my sudden unannounced absence. Some of you may be wondering what happened to me, as I suddenly disappeared on the last week of boot camp. Well, I did finish, though quite anticlimaticly. It took me several club visits over two weeks to complete...
  19. S

Winter BC - Week 8

Halfway done with week8, and I'm not satisfied with my progress. Have number closed 3 HB9's so far... at least, I thought they were HB9s until closer inspection. Now they're more like 8.5s. I think I'm just being picky. I'm now not approaching women that I would have otherwise because I'm...
  20. S

Language barrier situations?

Here's some things that have helped me: 1) Carry a dictionary of your target language. You might think the girl will get impatient as you stand there flipping through pages (or pressing buttons if its an electronic dictionary), but she will wait for you if she's interested. 2) Even...