Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Her perspective: RAGE

She never told him to leave her alone, she just said she didn't want a romantic relationship with him. What I don't understand is the inappropriate level of emotional reaction to this guy calling her. What he did is certainly stupid and shows he has no Game, but her being in a fit of RAGE...
  2. L

Her perspective: RAGE

Recently I had an interesting experience I'd like to pass on and maybe get some feedback. I have a lady friend who goes to college in another state but was at home all summer. During this summer break she found an old guy friend that she went to high school with and they started dating. It...
  3. L

Skinny Jeans, John Wayne, and the Feminization of America

You want to know what the future of America without men looks like? Look to the ghetto. Single mothers, subsidized by the last of the tax payers, and men who largely turn to apathy and crime. They don't live that way because most of them are black, they live that way because they live in...
  4. L

Not 5 years ago...this stuff used to be fun...

I could see how for some people they would see it as a bad thing: you end up alienated from most people around you. I think that would bother a lot of people. I look at it as part of a filtering process to keep sh!theads out of my life. It's kind of like if you set a "no drama" rule for...
  5. L

Not 5 years ago...this stuff used to be fun...

I think you answered your own question with this: and... Yeah, most men aren't helping things out either. I think it was Deep Dish who warned about 'too much' self improvement. Basically this means that you've grown so much that you can't relate to the 'average person' any longer. I...
  6. L

How to Control Your Wife's Behavior by Being a Pack Leader

Then you should expect to lose every relationship you are in.
  7. L

When I was much younger I assumed such a thing too. Without knowing I bought into feminism I believed that women and men were equal and how you deal with one you can deal with the other. I also assumed that if you had a problem with a woman in your life you could talk to her rationally and...
  8. L

Oh I didn't mean "nevermind about the article", I posted a reply and see someone else said what I was going to say, so I removed my reply and said "nevermind instead".
  9. L

A pair of cougars write book about undateable men

The book should have been called "311 Reasons why superficial and stupid women will never be in a stable relationship with a man."
  10. L

I was trolling the interwebs and found this posted by a Christian wife. Seems reasonable enough.
  11. L

Over 1/2 of men say world is female dominated - but why do men take no action?

This woman can laugh all she wants. What does anyone think is going to happen if / when a majority (or even sizable minority) of men are effectively disenfranchised from the society around them? In the replies the poster "Dragnet20" sees the same problem: This doesn't seem to be an...
  12. L

The Return of Patriarchy

Yay, way to completely miss the point! Reading comprehension FTW!
  13. L

The Return of Patriarchy

It would be nice if the feminist enemy was never born.
  14. L

The Return of Patriarchy

The Return of Patriarchy The liberal who wrote this article, thinks this is a bad thing, but let's move on... There was a Pook article that briefly touched on this, but I don't remember which one right now. Again, the author of this article is a liberal and isn't exactly...
  15. L

LOL! Are they for real? Commmeee on....

The one with the star earrings looked like she was trying to look like Jem. That's truly outrageous.
  16. L

Post Your Favorite Thick Curvy Girls

Curves 1 Curves 2 Curves 3 Curves 4
  17. L

For christ's sakes not more blinkered stupidity

One of the things I've noticed about feminism is that they have such an unconstrained vision of "freedom" that they seem to want to be free of reality itself. Nature doesn't care about human ideas of right and wrong, Nature is only about cause and effect. But feminists seem to think they can...
  18. L

Even in 1918 they knew American women were crappy

I found the link to the woman's blog. http://fullofgraceseasonedwithsalt.blogspot.com/ The quote above actually came from one of the comments sections. Here are some of her posts: Just another Feminist article How Friends Negatively Influence Women. Henpecked America...