Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Post Dbol Training

Wow!!!!! Great progress man... Crazy improvement in your pull and squat. I think your front squatting volume did a lot to improve these areas as well as getting rid of your knee issues (you didn`t mention knee problems so I`m assuming its not bugging you as much)... Fronts are such an...
  2. F

TheStig's Workout Log

Hey, haven`t checked out your workout log in a bit... Nice work overall... The 140 rows is SICK ass shiiit!!! I wanna see a 500 lb trapbar pull. If a lil indian dude like me can do it a big white guy like you can too! :D
  3. F

D-Bol Diary

Gotcha... haha.. I remember when I felt like that many years ago. Have you thought about stripping? I did it for 3.5 years and man the stories I have for you! Its great money too and A LOT of fun. You`re a good looking guy with a natural ability to stay lean. You`re tall with good...
  4. F

Accountability log

hey man, Very cool to see this log! I`m giving you mad props for recovering from such a crippling predicament and persevering though everything. I`m very similar stats to you: 5`8 - 87 kg. I was looking at your long term goals... I`ve hit many of em. The only thing I will say is that if you...
  5. F

F*ck you wheelchair ,lifting log

Switch, if you`re squatting 140 kg for 20, your DL and 1 RM squat should easily be above 250 kg and 220 kg respectively... Thats`between 550-600 lbs for DLs and 480 lbs plus for squats for us imperial folk. Why set your goals so low? I`m willing to bet you can easily do a 200 kg pull cold...
  6. F

D-Bol Diary

Ah point taken with the convenience and cost factor... I`m curious though, how`s the lifting and gym culture in the UK? Like what`s the public perception of bodybuilders, powerlifters, fitness models, etc? Its quite popular in my neck of the woods, well because besides hockey and work, there`s...
  7. F

What Really Goes On In Women's Minds When They See Muscular Men?

I Concur... I`ve made tens of thousands of dollars off my physique when I was stripping... Having a highly aesthetic physique (good muscle mass with a low bodyfat%) is a great equalizer. It will get you laid with minimal game, effort and resources. Hell I was doing pretty well when I was...
  8. F

D-Bol Diary

Hey Filth, Get some test in you and you`ll see some real nice gains!!! I seriously think you need to find a new gym! You said your 170 kg pull was one of the heaviest in the gym for a guy your size... you`re around 100 kg... so that`s a 1.67 coefficient. I`ve pulled 200 kg at 75 kg...
  9. F

D-Bol Diary

Filth, that`s a fairly big dose you`re running... I know it probably doesn't matter cuz you`re not running any other gear, but still be mindful of sides. My first time doing dbol, I got these really weird cardiac sides. Tough to describe, but definitely not pleasant. They subsided when I went...
  10. F

lift log

Filth, I noticed on your 170 kg failed attempt that you were doing some pretty high volume work prior to your max attempt. In my experience the lower back is a fairly prone to fatigue especially when subject to longer periods of time under tension (like you did with the 110 kg x 12)... My advice...
  11. F

TheStig's Workout Log

So close to 4 plates!!! Keep it up man... Maybe cut down the volume on your max effort days and just hit it with less warm ups so that your CNS isn`t as taxed. What are you taking for pre-workout again?
  12. F

Anyone currently on or going on cycle?

No drugs are without risks BB... However, SARMs, and peptide hormones, such as HGH definitely have less harsh side effects relative to anabolic steroids. If you look at the primary literature on HGH adverse effects, there really isn't anything super conclusive... some studies have found a slight...
  13. F

lift log

Hey man try unilateral leg press... its great for burning up your quads! How wide is your squat stanch right now? I have a buddy who`s around your size: 6`4" - 215 to 220 lbs and he`s an absolute freak... like I`m talking 630-640 lb sumo DL and 465 lb squat. He always does sumo stance for...
  14. F

Wanna get RIPPED!

Bizzle, I definitely wouldn`t trust the bioelectrical impedence tests of a bathroom scale. There are so many different variables that can affect results with this type of body composition quantification that it is tough to get reproducible results. In my opinion you`re much better off going...
  15. F

TheStig's Workout Log

Stig you suck for beating my front squat PM with your stupid 315 lb 1 RM on the front squat! :( My 1 RM is 305... you suck :( Haha, just kidding man, awesome work! That`s a heavy ass front squat... I hate the feeling of unracking a weight like that on your front and being like `you want me to...
  16. F

Anyone currently on or going on cycle?

Filth... I`m an experience user. I`ve been using stuff for almost 10 years and have around 15 years of lifting experience. Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I`m also a health care professional and have 2 degrees in related fields. I`d personally advise you against using a...
  17. F

lift log

That was a beastly combo of deadlifts and weighted pull ups!! However, my only criticism is you should get your deadlift heavier. How`re the knees doing? Use chalk man, it makes a massive difference! Are you still looking to get leaner?
  18. F

Your long term strength, performance & physique goals

I've been doing this for close to 15 years... I've been a high performance athlete, as well as a stripper... I've always wanted to and will one day compete in some sort of physique event. The physique category looks very appealing to me. Its kinda like "men's bikini" haha... we say that...
  19. F

Sweating more as fitness level increases?

There are a myriad of different physiological processes that affect sweating... That being said sweating is our body's response to overheating. Our body produces more heat when our metabolic rates are higher... heat is kinda like "wasted" energy. Certain types of muscle fibers, such as type...
  20. F

lift log

Congrats on the PR man... That kinda weight at your height is tough!! I'd like to take partial credit by introducing you to the spinal decompression techniques with the weighted pull up/dips in between sets :D haha, just kidding. You're almost at the 400 club... The 500 conventional club is...