Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Songs that give you goosebumps..

"Dance With the Devil"- Immortal Technique a rap song but still... damn
  2. D

Kissing bible

I have never run any of these routines. Just looked her in the eye from close and gone in, she knows as well as you whats going to happen.
  3. D

iTunes question

You can create separate playlists with what you want to go on your Ipods in the list and set the iPods to sync with that list and not the whole library
  4. D

Upping the ****y Factor: It Does Wonders

Yes Ice, solid job.
  5. D

...Juggling? Problem...

Remember that neither of them in an LTR is also an option, mess around with both if you want to, but this isn't some Tila Tequilla sh!t where you have to pick one in the end to have an LTR with.
  6. D

Suggested Reading.

I have learned the most about being a "DJ" (term I hate) from books that aren't centered on that topic. Siddhartha, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell have taught be more about being myself and living the life I want to than any pickup book ever could. This game...
  7. D

The Party Interest Test

Good advice if you want to get arrested/ slapped/ your ass kicked
  8. D

Check This Out

You're a towel
  9. D

Getting Drunk

He won't mind... just tell him whats going down. If he does mind then he's a sh!t friend and a c0ckblocker
  10. D

The Approach

No offense, but you are in AFC denial. If you can't go up to a girl in a completely normal and nonsexual manner, it is simply what you are. NOW that you can accept that, its time to improve on it. Start be being overall more outgoing in class, talk to the people by you and crack some jokes...
  11. D

Good Program for Mp3s, Mp4s...

avi->mp4 iSquint (if you have a mac)
  12. D

girls reactions to the way you kiss

if you havent had a lot of experience she will know through friends... my current gf hadnt even had a kiss before but i knew it so it wasnt weird at all... i just had to teach her a few things. most of all dont worry about it and have a damn good time
  13. D

Vaporizers

not the forum for this...
  14. D

Springfield XD(M) Pistols

I guess it just comes down to the fact I can't stand Glock triggers. If it can't have one in the tube and be on safe (thumb safety, mind you) then I don't like it.
  15. D

Springfield XD(M) Pistols

I love the XDs... they fit great in my hand and don't have the suspiciously high accidental discharge rates that glocks do.
  16. D

How do I get into college?

Just look at schools that meet 100% of demonstrated need. these are usually the upper echelon schools, so meeting the requirements to get in is tough, BUT if you can then they will give you tons of money to get you there.
  17. D

How to Give a Virgin her first Orgasm?

^geez like all the *****s in my school go to church and are very active in younglife... hahah
  18. D

Something romantic

^dont
  19. D

Girl asks you when is the last time you got laid?

I love the Zoolander. I'll usually just respond with "Look I know you are trying to take advantage of me here but I'm not that kind of guy"
  20. D

To Drink or not to Drink......

agreed with unflushables. A few to get loosened up and stop then, before the whole falling down, slurring, and passing out on top of people part happens