Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Shed Some Light You PUA's YOU !

Cool man. Thanks for the warm welcome back:yes: Any advice would be helpful though, thanks again bro.
  2. C

Shed Some Light You PUA's YOU !

Hey guys, I'm posting under a new name but I've been around the scene for a few years with some good success but have been out due to LTR for about 3 or so years. Lost some game, but studying and playing around again and could use some of you guys who are fresh and alive in the scene to 'shed...
  3. C

Moving On...

Fellas, After realizing that this forum is basically a cesspool of guys who have no life and have zero intention on improving their lives, I've decided to move on and spend my free time in a healthier way... Tks to the players that helped me (names need not be listed) and to those that...
  4. C

Picking up asian woman?

Great insight... I find this to be true as well -Cod3r
  5. C

Why do guys call other guys ugly?

WHy do you care what guys think ?? Now if females are saying it, then maybe you have a problem... -Cod3r
  6. C

rate this chix

Now I find this female extremely attractive... wow Ummm... -Cod3r
  7. C

Source of Confidence...

^ ^ Be careful before you get another bout of positive rep points ! The thing is though, when I spend some time on myself to put myself physically together, I'm 100% happy about the results. Like I'm going out tommorow night and I guarantee I'll have super confidence because well in my mind...
  8. C

Can we just close all race-related threads?

I've never been into Indian females particularly because I never seen any growing up, seriouly first Indian female I saw was when I moved to NYC. They are fairly attractive, but nothing of serious interest... Truthfully I've never seen an Indian woman with any race ouside of Indian but maybe...
  9. C

rate this chix

Feel free to stalk her, but sadly without my assistance bro :up: -Cod3r
  10. C

Can we just close all race-related threads?

Well spoken... but this forum was created for people to whine and cry about their problems -Cod3r
  11. C

Source of Confidence...

^ ^ I just learned how to add to reputation and I just did for you btw The thing is though is that everyone always tell me that i look very confident. I remember last week I walked into my Diff Equ. final and just sat down listening to my ipod while everyone else was frantically studying or...
  12. C

rate this chix

^ ^ Relax and enjoy my ignore list chief Btw, wat was the point of this thread lol ? Did the original poster have a question regarding... its always fun rating females tho lol -Cod3r
  13. C

rate this chix

^ ^ Yet i'm happy :rock: -Cod3r
  14. C

Picking up asian woman?

Amen -Cod3r
  15. C

rate this chix

^ ^ I just find it funny that most guys on here have ridiculously high standards and yet 99% of them will never attain these women... Like you chief ;) -Cod3r
  16. C

rate this chix

Well for me, 6's are substandard but I respect your opinion. I see now everyone has different tastes and its interesting to see from this thread ! Azn's automatically get extra points and white and black girls automatically get deducted points... lol my scale is so biased... -- ^ ^...
  17. C

rate this chix

Guess beauty really is in eye of the beholder... and yes she isn't pregnant *pause* yet lol Everyone has their preferences, but as long as we're all sticking our dvcks in what we think is hot, play on playaz :up: Definitely not... average white chicks, 5's across the board -Cod3r
  18. C

rate this chix

SexyKuta, I'd really like to see a normal female (non celeb) who you'd also rate a 7... ?? I think for azn's I am biased because I definitely am enamored with their facial features, so I may be bloating the ratings a bit, but seriously that girl is not a 7 !! Here's a picture of my gf...
  19. C

rate this chix

^ ^ We obviously don't share the same tastes... That girl in your photo isn't anything special, DEF. NOT a 9... ru kidding ?? She's a 8 at best, pull her skirt and shirt down she drops to a 7... I'm actually finding the girl from picture 2 hotter and hotter the more I look at her, damn I...
  20. C

rate this chix

I find that crazy, the girl on the far right is a 7 ?? lol wow That slvtty wh0re isn't anything special, she loses points for being a slvt. Physically she isn't as good as the hottest girl in picture 2... -Cod3r