Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

The stubble strikes again!

great, not only are you a troll...but you're a troll with stubble
  2. C

Females taking sh1ts... are you grossed out or not?

yes, we persians are open about our sh!ts.
  3. C

Religion and Differences : Pro DJs Advice Plz.

i feel bad for the iranian chick, she deserves better :rock:
  4. C

White Teeth?

of course pearly whites are a big plus but just because you flash them doesn't mean a girls legs will open up to you
  5. C

girlfriend told me 'i made out with him' at party

i dont understand all the threads about some guys on this site and their relationships with h0es/skanks/slts/attention wh0res....IS THE HEADACHE REALLY WORTH THE VAJAYJAY?????? ps. You're at uni and you don't check out girls because you're in a relationship with some slvt whose made out with...
  6. C

An interesting Girl.

Both of you are too immature. I believe you did a good thing by changing your number because now she has no way to manipulate you into becoming more of a pvssy than you have already become. Why would you even stand for a women who is riding some other guy like a pony and texting you on the side...
  7. C

What's Your Favorite Cologne Picks?

Canali, Polo Black, Cartier Roadster, Bvlgari Aqva, Aqua Di Gio, and Dirty English
  8. C

Sex tip?

do kegels
  9. C

Compliments

You are getting FREE drinks by a lady 6 years older and that's embarrassing :crazy: ? Play it cool with her, if you don't fancy her then don't give any mixed signals which lead her. A women at that age can get pretty psychotic. Act exactly how you currently are and enjoy the flow of...
  10. C

Mental fatigue

Either: a. You sleep too much b. You don't sleep enough c. You don't exercise d. You have a terrible diet
  11. C

Am I being shutdown? Check this out really quick.

you need more things going on in your life than to be thinking about if a girl is going to reply to you or not on a saturday
  12. C

Can anyone in mma stop fedor?

fedor vs lesnar....i am just waiting for that day (fan of both but would love to see lesnar get his huge a$$ knocked out)
  13. C

Oral sex question

i have never wore a condom when receiving oral, but i have also never had any sexual activity done with a girl that i would be suspicious of having any sort of STD
  14. C

I say im an A55hole and she kisses me.

Girls think they have magic vajayjays and can turn an ahole into their slave. This is where the separation of ppl with game and posing wussies come into play.
  15. C

Can you say these things....???

the point of my post is that you're over thinking the situation. You are with her, say what you want. I am not advocating that you turn into an afc, like most guys who get into a relationship. If you truly miss her, take her out and show it or at the right time let her know. The less you use...
  16. C

Age of consent?

how old are you?
  17. C

Feeling kind of lost and can't get over this one thing...

You need to initiate if you want anything physical with a girl. Word spreads...who cares? This isnt high school where everyday is a popularity contest, its college and in college the students for the most part have matured. I look back at my afc days and im glad i went through it, im glad i went...
  18. C

Can you say these things....???

Her: i miss you You: I dont blame you
  19. C

how would you rate this girl

shes an LA 6.5-7.0