Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

Mid Life Crisis- for the older posters

I’ll have to qualify what I mean by “the world”. I’m talking popular culture, the least common denominator that is shared by the majority. All of us are members of various subsets of groups, some intersect, some don’t; social circles, as it were. I do find my peers circulating more...
  2. G

Mid Life Crisis- for the older posters

I’ll state the obvious, but from a slightly different viewpoint . As we age, hopefully, we mature. If we are conscious we begin to perceive the world the way it really is. The veils are slowly lifted. By 35 to 40 your conscious experience of the world differs. Consider that it takes all the way...
  3. G

Sugar daddy game

They are ALL looking for a “sugar daddy” regardless of age. If you do well your income is a huge carrot that no woman can resist. "Carrot management" is a critical skill.
  4. G

Can you justify not paying for sex

It depends on what you want: Sex, intimacy, or both. So, ask yourself; do you want her to care for you? If not then I think a very good argument can be made for prostitutes. If so, don’t delude yourself, you will never get intimacy from a hooker.
  5. G

Point to Having Kids?

Ha ha, what I said back then. And now I'm going to be a grandfather too!
  6. G

Point to Having Kids?

What’s the point of anything? I say; meaning. Does not matter what it is: Kids, music, business, charity. All the same. Personally, I have 4 kids, my oldest two are nearing your age. I would like to believe they are happy I chose their existence. Only a fool would claim the ONE thing is...
  7. G

Is marriage the zenith point in a man's life ?

It’s a thing to do. I’ve done it, twice. And it was good. Then it was bad, but mostly good. We live long lives and there is time to do many things. Marriage is just one of many things to do. Certainly no Zenith, but def a peak experience. Peak experiences are not the goal, just the result of...
  8. G

I think I'm starved for attention

Or no one at all. It's not worth it in these scenarios. It seems the inner chump is hard to eradicate and sometimes rears his ugly head. Sounds like you nipped it. But, what to do with her? NC? Gradual pullout? See others? She aint goin away quite so easily and she will test your resolve.
  9. G

I think I'm starved for attention

I’m curious about your thoughts on dumping her. There is no “DJ” thing I can tell you that you don’t already know.
  10. G

Explaining No Conact

NC should be the last tool you have to use from your DJ toolbox to “fix” a problem with a girl. As you note, when you’ve tried other things and she’s getting in your head and messing you up you do have to do something. Ideally, you try to change your focus to other things or other women first...
  11. G

Set-Up With Serial Dater

I had to laugh when I saw the OP title. I guess, in a very real sense, I am the male version of your “serial dater”. Hopefully, more of us are, aren’t we? In the last several months I have dated 11, most of them one or two times, but a few semi-seriously….that is, until they got too serious...
  12. G

Do you really become the creepy older guy

This is the “Lonely Old Man” myth. Don’t buy it. It’s an invention to shame men into conforming to what this feminized society expects of you. I have pulled younger women but the social friction is tremendous. Being seen in public together I get the “is this your daughter” thing often. And...
  13. G

There is no way in HELL that "divorce rate" is only 50%

So? It sounds like you are placing a high value on this particular social convention. It matters too you. Why? Is it a bad thing that our society is trending towards more single people? Or are we yearning for the era of “Father Knows Best” when the divorce rate was low men had much...
  14. G

First Number Close

I must confess, Crazy Flakes like this are my Achilles heel. The only way I can possibly deal with them is to have lots and lots of other prospects to turn to. But damn, they are fun to play with as long as they don't get a hook in you. At this stage of the game: Quantity is job one :-)
  15. G

"No Contact" success stories?

There is a difference between “no contact” and scarcity. As taiyuu states, no contact means you completely alter your focus away from her with no intention of EVER returning it. With scarcity, you are increasing your value by being less available. However, its important to see the subtle...
  16. G

Well, that was fun!

Congratulations. Freedom, peace, liberty, self actualization, and self determination are often compromised “for the good of the relationship”. These inalienable rights are not appreciated until they are taken away. Ah, perhaps there is some good in marriage after all! Ha ha
  17. G

34 yr old divorced male having issues.

If you’ve been feeling this way more than 6 months then you have clinical depression and need to seek treatment for it. However, I’ve seen a lot of posters here who are just going through a tough spot and they get over it with some of the info here; and, frankly, most people get better with...
  18. G

Pay attention to what's going on around you...

When I look back over the last few years of the women I’ve been with this particular paradox stands out as one of the clearest examples of basic economics on the planet: The Law of Supply and Demand. For example, I’ve been with women that, frankly, I just wasn’t that into. Unfailingly those are...
  19. G

What would you have done different

There are some life lessons I wish I had learned at a younger age. Some of these things I have learned the hard way and it sure would have been good to know them sooner. So I regret not doing the work to improve myself and learn a few of these things when I was younger. 1) Never complain...
  20. G

Radio Breakup

H.S Forum.