Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

New Member/Need Advice

If your new, read some of Rollo Tomassi's posts, he is the man who has the greatest advice on this site, that will help you. :yes:
  2. K

When sex just isn't worth the drama..

No woman really wants a one off fvck, its in their psychological make up to become attached to the c0ck thats fvcking them. Human males are like Tom Cats, we can fvck without any emotional attachment. Sex is more powerful for a woman, even if its the C0ck belonging to a pink farm Pig...
  3. K

Why Are You Guys On Sosuave?

When the only time that you ever unzip your penis out of your pants is to urinate, you end up on a site like this. :yes:
  4. K

Small Penis Didn't Stop Him Fvcking Hot Babes

I know a man with a small penis, however it doesn't seem to effect him, as he fvcks more hot babes than most other men. Even the hot babes he fvcks ridicule him about his penis, though it doesn't stop them fvcking him. Too much emphasis is placed on these types of things, if you can accept...
  5. K

Why I'm An AlphaMale Who Will Never Fvck A Hot Babe In His Life

Have you ever met an AlphaMale who is not Gay who has never fvcked a girl. Have you ever met a man who has University Degrees is fully fit strong and powerfully built who is unemployable as well. This is impossible you would all think however this is my own personal shocking truth. I'm 40...
  6. K

The KEYS to DJism

How does one change from that of an "Afc - Wimp - Wuss - Loser" type of guy to that of an "AlphaMale". There are many ways to do this, (1) you have to realize that seduction is a game, (2) this is a game of psychology. The psychology has to be used in two different ways, (1) by affirming...
  7. K

If You Don't Attract Beautiful Woman Something Is Very Very Wrong

They way of which you veiw yourself is based on how others have treated you over the years. If you were treated as a loser at school you will become one in your adult life unless you can change these thoughts in your own mind. If you are veiwed as being a loser within a particular group of...
  8. K

If You Don't Attract Beautiful Woman Something Is Very Very Wrong

If you are a Male you should have the power to attract multitudes of gorgeous young ladies, if you don't something is very very wrong with the way of which you think about yourself. There are so many tips concerning verbal communication on this website, however it is within the non verbal...
  9. K

Mystery-vh1 Pickup Artist Reviews

It is a myth that White guys have bigger c0cks than Asian guys and some Black guys have small c0cks as well, you cannot judge c0ck size by race.
  10. K

Do You Believe That A Man Who Has A "SMALL D1CK" Can Become A Don Juan

Many of the guys who post on this site claim that boldness attitude and personality are the keys to being a success with the hot babes, others say that good looks fame and wealth are the most important, though in many of the erotic novels that I read the size or lack of it of the guys D1CK seems...
  11. K

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

I guess ROBBIE WILLIAMS is well off, he has both GOOD LOOKS and PERSONALITY plus FAME and MONEY and EVERYTHING ELSE.
  12. K

Help me get the girl(22yr old virgin and inexperienced)

These may not be mistakes, remember ELVIS PRESLEY the heartthrob of the 50's to 70's, here are some of his song titles. "I WANT YOU I NEED I LOVE YOU" "ANYWAY YOU WANT ME" "I NEED YOUR...
  13. K

Do You Think There Is Too Much Negativity On This Site? [Merged Threads]

What about the Bad Boys they are always negative aggressive depressed and suicidal though the hot babes supposedly love these idiots, though the happy go lucky positive type of guys the woman despise, as they say woman don't know what they want.
  14. K

Struggling to turn into an Alpha male

What do you mean by an aggressive AlphaMale. :confused:
  15. K

Do you think Philosophers get laid?

Why coffee shops and not bars, what about hospital car parks or theme parks or at the beach. :crazy:
  16. K

Can Any Of You Tell Me What A JERK Is In Your Opinion

If that is the case then just about every guy whose living on the Earth these days must be a JERK, guys don't commit anymore, they just want to fvck a pretty girl and move on, AFC'ism is almost a thing of the past. :yes:
  17. K

Re - 12 Rules For Attracting Flocks Of Woman

On the front page of So Suave a guy named De La Soul wrote a tip titled, 12 Rules For Attracting Flocks Of Woman. In the article he advises aspiring DJ's not to wear a hat and that hot babes prefer guys who are clean shaved. Mystery however wears a woolen hat and doesn't shave everyday, what...
  18. K

Can Any Of You Tell Me What A JERK Is In Your Opinion

Everytime I visit this site I see the term JERK used on almost every thread, no one ever says what they mean by it. Is a JERK one of those tough bad ass guys with tats whose a member of a bikie gang, does one have to be a great fighter, I'd like to know what you think a JERK is. Here in...
  19. K

women growing out of wanting bad boys and wanting nice guys when they're more mature?

I have seen AFC type guys with hot babes a few times in my life, it doesn't happen alot, but it does sometimes, why I don't really know.