Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Who is ready to die?

I haven't posted here in ages, but this topic actually crosses my mind often. I used to be religious. I am now agnostic about afterlife, leaning toward atheist. I think in all likelihood this is all there is and that there probably is nothing called an eternal soul, though I could be wrong(and...
  2. S

Have any of you put on bulk with < 4000cals a day?

I've been reading some material by Rippetoe and he says that you have to eat 4000cals a day, maybe even 6000. Unfortunately, I have a stomach condition that causes early satiety. I usually cannot eat huge quantities of food. I cannot cram that many calories. Is lifting then a lost cause for me...
  3. S

Malcom X

I think he's a decent looking guy, but I don't think he's THAT great looking. It's not like he's Tyson Beckford. Speaking of social activist with looks and game, Che Guevara could clean house if he had wanted. Actually, a black guy is generally at a disadvantage talking to white women because...
  4. S

Being away from the forum for a while makes me realize...

I haven't been in here in months myself. While you make some excellent points, I don't see why people pop in just to say the site sucks and they plan on leaving. If someone wants to leave because they got what they need, then just leave. I don't know why all the fanfare about it.
  5. S

Anderson Silva

Wrestling certainly does seem to be showing its effectiveness though. For a big, strong guy, it's the most effective fighting style he can learn for his body type. Take down defenses don't seem to be very effective against a good wrestler who is determined to get you on your back.
  6. S

Anderson Silva

Well, Silva did say his doctor told him not to go through with the fight. I'll take his word that he really was injured. I'd love to see a rematch. If Silva is telling the truth about his injury, then we'd see a much more even GnP game in the next one. Problem with Sonnen is that he really...
  7. S

Anderson Silva

Wow! Did you guys see last night's fight? I think I have a mancrush on Silva at this point! :box:
  8. S

What sites have you bookmarked 2011 edition

Hey BB, I notice you have an atheist site there. I was just reading a very good atheist blog over the last month. http://atheistclimber.wordpress.com/ I'm an agnostic myself, but am open on the matter.
  9. S

i'm pissed off and i have to rant

Why did you sell your business and what do you plan to do from here?
  10. S

Ufc Live Stream Lesnar Vs Carwin

I didn't recall Brock landing any devastating strikes on his feet. In fact I never have. I was there at K-1 Dynamite at the L.A. Coliseum when he made his MMA debut. The guy can't go toe to toe. Sure, he's huge, scary looking and knows how to lay on people to ground and pound, but that alone...
  11. S

Gimme a break, even Mike Tyson at his peak slipped up once and lost to Buster Douglas. Only a fool would deny that Fedor is the best fighter in the world, skilled on his feet and on the ground. Unlike Brock who can only win by laying on people. That's not skill, it's just size. Fedor would end...
  12. S

If you see a replay, watch Brock carefully when Carwin connects. He looked phased. I really don't think Brock could take more than about 3 consecutive strikes before he falls. There's no way in hell Brock could trade blows with a guy his size. The reason Brock survived the ground and pound is...
  13. S

He had a hole in his intestine. God knows how it that happens, but the fecal matter seeping into your abdominal cavity can kill you by infection. As for the fight. I was so pissed off. I feel like Carwin could've ended it in the first round, but it seems like he let up. Carwin gave Brock a...
  14. S

Tyra Banks on "Womanizers"

I hate that term "womanizing." When a woman marries a man for his money, then divorces him and takes all his sh*t, is she called a "manizer"?? Womanzing is nothing more than men doing what nature programmed them to do. Spread their seed far and wide. I don't know why society acts like it's this...
  15. S

$750 million dollar pvssy

Somebody told me that Tiger had a prenup, and she was still able to go around it. I don't know if that's true or not, but if so, that is ****ing scary. There is nothing done to that woman that is worth paying up $750 million dollars. I don't care about Tiger himself, he means nothing to me, but...
  16. S

What if nothing changes after yrs of struggle?

I'm in the same predicament. I've just stopped reading most this game stuff because I don't feel like it's helping me. I mostly hang out in the anything else forum and talk about random stuff. I have a buddy who gets laid all the time. He's not a dude that I think he's any better looking than...
  17. S

I think what I miss most about my 20s

In 20 years you'll be hearing about a bunch of divorces and drama over alimony and child custody.
  18. S

David DeAngelo - Now a Millionaire

What kind of business does he have? What is he selling?
  19. S

Should you keep girls off your facebook?

Nah, I can't, it's too useful for various reasons. I actually like facebook, I'm just not sure how to handle the situation when a girl you're dating/banging wants to add you.
  20. S

Should you keep girls off your facebook?

Okay, virtually everyone has a facebook now. If you start dating a girl, and esp if she's your girlfriend, she's going to want want to add you. She may even look you up and send you a friend request out of the blue. I've got issues with mixing romantic endeavors with my facebook. Since this is...