Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Plate called me out on being tired all the time. She has a point. What to do about it

So who is your favorite K Pop group haha? Red Velvet? 2NE1? Wonder Girls? I'm a huge SNSD fan. By far the best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXnyN5ETFIk
  2. C

Is this 15 percent bodyfat?

Yes for your height, you are pretty solidly built. Just get those arms and traps bigger and you will be much more aesthetic.
  3. C

Yeah that second video confirmed it. Arms and traps are super weak. You tube Nick Wright, he has traps just like you. Or lack of I should say. But he has giant arms so he looks really uneven.
  4. C

Well 14.5 is not small (mine are around 16 3/4) but they look kinda small because your chest and lats are bigger, so compared to those areas it makes your arms and traps look weak by comparison. Honestly if I had to guess I would put you right around 18-19%.
  5. C

Just to add to this. Your arms and traps are a real weak point. It is giving kind of a square, boxy look with sticks coming out of your body. Don't get me wrong, it is better than most. For your arms, do this. My arms grew an inch in a month from this, and I am wayyyyyy older than you...
  6. C

No. You are around 18-20%. You would have more vascularity if you were at 15%. IF you really want an opinion, post that on the MISC at bodybuilding.com. But be prepared to be roasted haha.
  7. C

Bill Cosby [merged]

I really have to LOL out the people defending this creep early in the thread. This guy is as dirty as they come.
  8. C

Sandra Bland Arrest

Good info. This woman had no business driving an automobile. Period. As for her being dead? That is 100% on her. Millions of people are in prison. If they kill themselves? So be it. It's a shame but no one forced them to do it.
  9. C

Sandra Bland Arrest

I haven't read far enough into the thread to see if anyone else has posted this, but he did a U turn right after she ran a stop sign when taking a right hand turn.
  10. C

why don't women appreciate men?

I think the bigger and more important question is this. Who in the hell puts jelly on their eggs????
  11. C

Average Cost of a Date in 2015?

BN...consistently spending an average of $183 per date is absolutely, positively ridiculous. I can see once in a while, but on average it should cost no more than $50 if just going out for a movie or drinks, and a little more if eating dinner. I live in LA and I rarely spend that much, even...
  12. C

Thunder_god's adventure's in Europe

Bro I really think you are way behind the eight ball here. With you being Asian, unless you are a 9.9/10 in looks, super wealthy, or are famous for some reason, the odds of you attracting many white Eastern European girls are not good. Not only are white girls not that attracted to Asian men...
  13. C

Thunder_god's adventure's in Europe

Keep up the good work. I am enjoying reading this. I hope things get better for you. One question, you said you were Asian right? That part of Europe seems like it would be much harder to pick up girls for an Asian guy then somewhere like I don't know.....Thailand? I know you also went...
  14. C

That rap song currentky on the US on the radio

People still listen to rap these days? Who knew. :)
  15. C

Drinking while with a non-drinker

Ok I talked to my wife, who as you know is from Taiwan originally, and she thought the girl was acting very strangely. She thought any girl above the age of 30 who is wanting to so quickly get into a relationship? Has some issues. Even taking into account her Asian upbringing where honor and...
  16. C

Wow. Is this plate good looking? Her friends? Would never think Taiwanese girls would be so slutty like that.
  17. C

Going on a HB9 ride, anyone wana join?

1. This girl is bat sh!t crazy. For sure BPD and who knows what else. But psycho no doubt. I have dated a few girls like her, the kind who ask all those questions, say the stupidest things, text all of the time with dumb sh!t, and they are exhausting. You almost have a pit in the bottom of...
  18. C

I think you are for sure rushing into all of this. Sounds like she is in a hurry to get married. Check your PM.
  19. C

Going on a HB9 ride, anyone wana join?

If it was me I would keep those texts private. Good luck tonight.