Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Move on?

Sounds like it's already over. It'll die sooner or later...
  2. H

A womens Man List.

Proof is at Craigslist. I was looking over there and I noticed all of these 5'2-5'4@ women want 6 foot tall guys. I guess they want to date up considering they're shrimps but it makes a lot of sense in survival instincts to select a male that's much bigger to get better genes. The tall guys out...
  3. H

I could use some advise on female "friend"

I love the responses in here, good discussion in regards to `What to do if we get feelings for a FEMALE FRIEND` or 'My female friend is having a bad time all of a sudden shes paying a lot of attention to me' Forget it. Don't even try. Live your life the way you want i.t, definitely not catering...
  4. H

What's the LONGEST amount of time that's elapsed before you got back with an ex?

Winner, great post...it's the truth guys. If she's calling, it means she just broke up or the relationship is souring at the moment
  5. H

starting to become antisocial... need some advice

How contradictory, you say things are good yet you also say it's not that good. I think you need to figure yourself out and involve yourself with others.
  6. H

Conflicting opinions

While I think your opinion has some validation, both women and men will give disparaging advice on how to approach a romantic situation. One woman will suggest that you give flowers on the first date, Another man will tell you to not call her an entire week after getting her number. If you want...
  7. H

alright guys, what would don juan do?

This shouldn't be a problem to guys that know what they want. When you know what type of woman you want in terms of looks/personality, it's pretty easy. I don't mind if a woman tries to manipulate me to fit within her agenda, however she should know that her manipulation should correlate with...
  8. H

Interest levels dropped

What are you guys talking about? You think interest correlates to how much entertainment a man can provide? If a woman figures out that you are not a good partner for her, that's that. You can probably try to play the "i'm gonna disappear for a month and see what happens" lol, no that is not how...
  9. H

staring down=dominance?

How can A be dominant and B be submissive? More like A is aggressive than B thinking there are better ways at life than being ready to fight for a worthless cause. By the way you responded to other posts, I think you got a long ways to being the "man" you think you want to be.
  10. H

afraid of kissing

When it comes to kissing, just go for it. If you want to play it cautiously then the very least you can do is have your face close up to hers as a test before a soon to be future kiss. If she doesn't flinch or have an defensive facial posture, you're in. Tip: Smooth your way into a kiss...
  11. H

Introverted or extroverted?

Introvert here, while I can communicate to either ones, I tend to prefer Feminine extroverted types. Specifically Meyers-Briggs: ENFJ/ENFP.
  12. H

controlling, parnoid parents with dating and not being able to borrow

Move out. Most parents do not know the best for you, think for yourself. And another thing, I know another Asian dude in his mid-20s who grew up in a sheltered place, he reminded me of yourself. He was nerdy, effeminate, the typical Nice Guy people took advantage of because he didn't have much...
  13. H

staring down=dominance?

Staring deep into a girl's eyes: Okay Staring deep into a guy's eyes (if you're straight): Not Okay Strong Eye Contact to the misinformed does not mean "Alphaness"
  14. H

Advice needed on good girl..

Never invest in one stock. There is no such thing as "a good girl."
  15. H

"If a guy doesn't pay for you, you're not being treated like you're special. . . ."

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/HomeMortgageSavings/WhoPays.aspx#pageTopAnchor
  16. H

Eye Contact, is it Creepy?

I don't mind eye contact, I got a problem with people who stare for more than 3-5 seconds. By no means is it weak, I just don't like being stared at.
  17. H

Girl Culture

Yeah I noticed that too, those pictures are probably trends from girls who are different from other women. However, I do noticed that when women dress up or put on make up, they do not do it for their boyfriend or husband they do it for others. But then I think the same can be said for guys...
  18. H

hahaha you guys gotta watch this

Seems like she just totally broke down. What was so AFC about what Eric was doing? You sound so high and mighty on the internet thinking you would be more manly than Eric. Why are you watching reality shows as well?
  19. H

women today - poll

I'm not surprised that a lot of men here say that women just plain suck. However, it's the same for women. WHat's the difference between men/women now and let's say.. back in the 1960s? Well... 1. They didn't have the internet 2. THey didn't have Cable TV 3. They didn't have mass...