Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Post Annie's!

*BIG dumb smiles* Thanks docs, I knew you would have a semi answer to my problem. Yeah, I completely agree with you saying there is no community. People have been telling me to leave for a long time though. I am not part of this place I am told, just a regular troll. I just wanted to...
  2. S

Post Annie's!

I am actually very interested in why you have been so interested in post counts. Siunce you started on this site, you had you 500 post anniversary, and a 1000 post anniversary. Now this week you have begun to celebrate other peoples "annie's" So I ask again, why do you care?
  3. S

Post Annie's!

Docs, why do you fvcking care?
  4. S

Women & Stock Behaviour

What would manipulation and NLP look like when influencing stock behaviour?
  5. S

Do girls really understand dry humour?

Some consider dry humour to be bad humour, they think the time spent making a dry humour joke could be spent on an actual good joke. Others actually use dry humour in a patronizing tone, for patronizing reasons. Like when brushing a person off, dry humour will make others chuckle and crack a...
  6. S

Asking questions, giving advice

Grrrr:mad: :no: I want to know how to make my questions NOT stupid. So I don't sound like a troll.
  7. S

I've been invited to a secret group

Wow, maybe it is, why are you so interested in fags?
  8. S

Asking questions, giving advice

See Vulpine, that is what I want to avoid. Looking at the question from different angles is a problem that I have. I didn't need advice on stupid questions though, because I am very keen when it comes to common sense, axioms, tradition and all that BS. I just enjoy raising questions... and I...
  9. S

OOH, good compliment. Why are you trolling my thread?
  10. S

Question about consciousness...

Yeah, he was quiet and thinking to himself. How's that for a universal example.
  11. S

Yeah, and the above is true. Should I just join and be done with it. Become a drug dealer and a gang banger? Should I just follow suit, accept the offer, and never look back? Being part of a gang, I've never pursued it, but my mindset has advanced so much over the past year, and I can...
  12. S

Wow, that is really observant of you Nighthawk. I'm more of a person who thinks forward, looking for any problems which may arise. Most of the time it is unfounded fear, and I learn something from the process, I learn not to be afriad when the time actually arises.
  13. S

Would it make a difference if I made a whole new account for every thread I made? Shut up or just give your opinion and leave it at that.
  14. S

We all lie, cheat, and steal... is that a bad thing?

lol, most laugh. Assuming that I am part of the group, and that I know what is going on. I can't make somebody stop doing something, if they don't want to stop. Just like I can't make somebody change, if they don't want to change. Usually I just get up and walk away. I don't want to call...
  15. S

The guys are big shots, huge in my town... They know the streets, and they said I am ready. I have another three days to think about this, and I really don't know what to say. I've had pacts with my friends before. I've been part of groups that did everything together. I've never had to...
  16. S

We all lie, cheat, and steal... is that a bad thing?

I'm sure most of you guys conciously try NOT to do anything bad. Most girls think that makes you a nice guy. You can be everything, but as soon as the oportunity to take something without paying for it arises, you 'pvssy out' and you try to make it sound as though it is against your...
  17. S

5-5-3-7-8-0-0-8 LMFAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHH!H!H!HH!H!HHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! :crackup: That was priceless man! Where did you ever learn that?
  18. S

What's the difference between dry humor and an inside joke?
  19. S

FYI: Don Juans are Homos!

Do you think being gay gets in the way of getting more women? Is it bad to be gay? I always liked sticking my finger in my bum as a kid. I still stare at my d!ck when I masturbate, is that gay? What if I play football, and I like to rest my hand on my friends crotch? I always like to see how big...
  20. S

The skin that you are in

Oooooh, How did I miss this, almost didn't realize. What are some of the traits of a proud white man? Tell me nothing that has to do with the church.