Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Question about the No Contact thing?

I never liked to see guys follow specific rules on this "no contact" thing. Personally, waiting a certain amount of time never really made any difference. What you should be doing is only contacting her when you actually have interesting things to say. Nothing worse than constantly texting a...
  2. D

Was your dad an assertive alpha? Or a boring beta?

Person C: The as*hole (think Paul Senior from American Chopper) That's my dad. I have no good memories with him, only of him yelling all the time. As I grew up, if I ever came to him with a personal interest of mine or something that I wanted to pursue, he just looked at me with a blank face and...
  3. D

Some thoughts on POF after 3 years of experince

I suggest you try OkCupid. I was on that site for 6 months and for the most part, you all are right. Most girls on them sites are fake, looking for attention, or just plain weird. But what you need to do is just stay at it and eventually you'll find one, as long as you stay looking for girls...
  4. D

PART 1 - I guess I'm dating a chick with BPD, please help if you have experience

I dated a BPD girl for 2 years and I suggest you just get out now! One thing I noticed is that someone with BPD is a great liar/manipulator. They could lie to you so easily and comfortably that it's almost impossible not to believe them. I'm lucky that the girl I was with had friends that...
  5. D

Compare cats to women

I hate cats.. But I understand what your saying. For arguments sake, it does not apply to all animals. Dogs stay loyal and always appreciate the attention you give them. Treat your dog well and he'll fight to the death for you.
  6. D

How many pathetic friends do you have?...oh and hi

Not whining. If someone asks something and I have a good example I'm going to provide it. Oh to the answer the OP's question. Guess my answer is 1. I do have a shy friend but he's fun as hell to hang out with when it's just the guys.
  7. D

How many pathetic friends do you have?...oh and hi

I lost all respect for my one friend today when we went mountain biking. He rigged his cell phone up on his bike so he could stay on the phone with his girl for more than half the trip. I was kinda disgusted. So much for having a man adventure.
  8. D

experience with plentyoffish.com learn from my mistakes !

Ok I found a girl who I think is gorgeous on pof.. The best thing to do is make sure you have a pic on there that really captures attention, your profile really don't even have to be that great. I was a member of that site for like a year and didn't really see any girls I wanted to meet. Finally...
  9. D

HB10.9.8.7.....7.8.9.10's?

Pics or it didn't happen ;)
  10. D

what to do with a chick after you **** her

When you wake up act rediculously surprised that she is in your bed and go: "OMG, HOLY SH!T! who are you and why are you in my bed!?!?!?" Then grab something like you are about to fight off an intruder. She will leave, thinking you are crazy. She may text you later asking what your problem...
  11. D

B!tch took a sh!t while riding me!

I think you guys should watch 2 girls 1 cup together.
  12. D

Craziest place you've ever had sex/got bj?

Let me advise you not to get a BJ while driving... I got pulled over before for a suspected DUI for repeatedly crossing the center line. Little did the cop know, it was road-head.
  13. D

A little help regarding Facebook

respond with "Come on up pretty lady grab your hoop-skirt and let's roollll real slooow!"
  14. D

How to get that girl today.

uhh i dunno about that line. Or you could just learn the song "More than words" on the guitar and play and sing it for her.. She'll rip your clothes off on the spot, as you play. lol Maybe not that much, but I did play that song at a local bar one night (I play guitar at this bar that I know...
  15. D

How should I ask a girl out through facebook?

Or... You: Nice talking to you the other day, we should go out for drinks sometime. Her: Sure that sounds very exciting! nothing is guaranteed but you can't win if you don't try.
  16. D

Where to Take Her

First, before you go on this date, you hit up your local bar. Once inside, order your favorite beer, but do not drink any of it, this is important. Find the biggest, most muscular, badass dude you can find in the bar. Walk up to him, and pour your drink on his head. You will most likely get your...
  17. D

Virgins actually give advice on how to get laid?

One of my college professors always said "The best way to learn is to teach." So he always had us teach our fellow classmates what we learned from the books to fine-tune the information in our brains.. I did great in that class, plus I was teamed up with a very attractive girl. Perhaps virgins...
  18. D

Don't play games. Be up front

Or you can just be a ninja and take a sip of hers while she isn't looking.. That's true agression.
  19. D

using optimism and motivation on chicks.

SHOW your optimision and love for life.. Don't say it. People will pick up on it.
  20. D

A word on chicks, cars, confidence! I did an experiment.

I believe the show you are referring to is "Joe Millionaire" or something like that. Average Joe was this other show where a bunch of average/below average guys compete for a beauty pageant queen. Those were the only dating shows I ever actually enjoyed.