Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. 2

new PUA show in Canada is BETTER than VH1

HERE'S A GREAT PICK UP FIELD DEMONSTRATION http://youtube.com/watch?v=vM7Wxy8r-Y0
  2. 2

new PUA show in Canada is BETTER than VH1

this show is better cuz it shows real NATURALS showing WHAT WORKS rather than VH1 showing WHAT DOES NOT WORK it's called "keys to the vip" can anybody download episodes from the comdy site cuz its based in canada and post them on youtube...
  3. 2

LA / Orange County, CA CHAPTER

let's do this
  4. 2

Anyone in the Bay Area, CA?

im staying up at the bay area for a week
  5. 2

Anyone in the Bay Area, CA?

let's do this, imma be free next week
  6. 2

put any PUA videos here

i found this video somewhere post up some more videos of PUA's if u can find them this is playboy and his conquests http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1121160672
  7. 2

how to treat a wound(scab) without leaving scars?

go see a doctor or a nurse just to be safe
  8. 2

Fish Oil & Sex Drive

heads up for the ppl who wanna do ginkgo biloba, it takes 6 wks to build up in your blood stream, though i started feeling it after a month be aware that you're definitely wacking it at least twice a day if u ain't getting none, i mean it's really hard to concentrate sometimes
  9. 2

Fish Oil & Sex Drive

same here, i've been taking ginkgo biloba 2 pills a day, and my sex drive is through the roof. for a while i thought it was psychological, but it aint' every day feels like i haven't blown a load for 3 wks btw i definitely notice that i think a lot faster and clearer under the effects of...
  10. 2

Critical Height in Fighting?

hell yeah height matters, height gives u extra reach and leverage in wrestling, however if we're talking bout 1 or 2 inch difference it's negligible. generally if you're significantly taller than average you're probably bigger and stronger but less agile as well. so an average height and...
  11. 2

Being an Alpha Male - how to handle sh1t?

IMO if it was ever in a bar or a club, i would probably walk away. but if **** just had to come down, id probably mouth off let the SOB walk up and id suprise him by macing him in the face. elsewise just try to avoid going out solo.
  12. 2

is this neg too strong?

when i read that i couldn't stop laughing because it was so insulting. i can't believe you insulted her flat chestedness. i agree w/everyone else that it was mean. i never joke about physical appearance w/anybody, it's just too sensitive. i think what u did was the equivalent of a woman...
  13. 2

i put up some ideas on my myspace group, got an afterparty i mikght check out this sat. night young crowd mostly 18-22 this is my myspace add me and ill invite u to the group http://www.myspace.com/49536326
  14. 2

i just created a hidden myspace group for us socal DJ's this is my profile: http://www.myspace.com/49536326 just add me and ill invite you to the group but you have to be from socal and actually willing to meet up in person and give me ur sn from this website www.sosuave.net we'll probably...
  15. 2

Holy F'n ****

i think it's pretty important that your buddy does paternity test cuz if he does not do one, he's basically accepting responsibility for the child's welfare whether it's his or not under state or federal law at least according to this website http://fathersforlife.org/advice_to_men.htm you...
  16. 2

sub-forums for wingmen in local areas

i think it would be a good idea if we had subforums under Wingman forum dedicated to different localities maybe like a forum for each state and say for california wher im from divide it into the major metro areas such as SF bay area, LA/OC metro, and San Diego this way anytime...
  17. 2

i also know a buddy almost 21 who's interested, from OC anybody know how to set up like a private myspace group or something that way we can plan it out and coordinate stuff easier so far i think we got about 5 ppl that are interested in sarging together showtime, david90, connectthedot...
  18. 2

Destroying Social Phobias

BUMP this is an AWESOME THREAD i totally agree that it's so important to first develop social skills with people in general before seriously macking on girls. you gotta be to hold a decent conversation with people you don't know really well before u can start actually macking on women. thanks...
  19. 2

how to connect emotionally with a woman?

most of the skills talked about on here are about flirting and having enough game to set up a date, but what about conversastion during the date? how do we emotionally connect with a woman? cuz once we do that, there's practically no need to be ****y and funny all the time as a side...
  20. 2

some cool places might be local malls, barnes nobles, borders, or maybe downtown long beach or whatever some bars