Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

WHen to call or text?

Don't obsess over these details. Cook her dinner and watch a movie at your place and fvck her. Seriously.
  2. H

Some of this stuff becomes natural after a while...

In that equation. Your price = your standards.
  3. H

Chubby Chasers

That is an entertainingly horrible article. Great to read. I've sent it to everyone I know.
  4. H

Seeing landlady's daughter under the same roof...

You are right, a classic AFC situation. You spent 20 minutes writing a post about this situation on sosuave.net, which means you're way too worried about it. Forget her and screw other girls. Don't throw it in her face. Don't worry about her anymore. She may come back to you, but you shouldn't...
  5. H

Chubby Chasers

You pretty much nailed it here. The mentality of an AFC is that if they get rejected by a "big girl" it won't mean anything. They aren't risking anything. Their chances of success are immeasurably higher as well, especially if they posses anything close to "average" looks. There IS someone...
  6. H

how do you get your girl to shave her pusy?

You're an alpha male. Quit being a ***** and just bring it up. Come on! If you've had sex more than a couple times she should be comfortable enough with you to share opinions. Don't be direct and controlling, just be casual and cool about it. "You know what babe, you should shave your *****."
  7. H

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

I think what people need to understand is that you can't JUST overcome major physical problems with a little bit of game. It's like an average of your looks, personality, game, and social value. If you are a 3 on looks, you would have to make up with a massive amount of personality, game, and...
  8. H

Women see my approach game

Build more raport, be more personal.
  9. H

What do they mean when they say...

AFCs are good for the butts of jokes, that's why. Strong, confident men with excellent character who are well-spoken, successful, and dominant are the ones making the jokes :)
  10. H

What does it mean/How to take this??

Does it matter? No, it REALLY doesn't. You are fixated on ONE thing that may or may not mean anything. Can you not see this? If you are attracted to her, ask her out. If you're that worried about it, talk to her about it on the date. BE CONFIDENT. Isolate her. Kiss her. If she is not attracted...
  11. H

What does it mean/How to take this??

Ask her out. Isolate her. Try to kiss her. This is covered. There is only one way to tell if someone is really interested in you. This stuff is so easy. If you wanted to bang a girl, and she asked you out, isolated you, and tried to kiss you, would you resist? NO. NEITHER WILL GIRLS.
  12. H

No, we can't just be friends!

I have a great female friend. She's gorgeous. 5'8", beautiful long redish brown hair, blue eyes, amazing ass & legs, HB8.5 status. I had a mild crush on her at one point, but after I got to know her, she's just too much of a guy. We talk about sex all the time and she gives me some pretty...
  13. H

Chick trying to make you jealous

Yes. Chicks are crazy.
  14. H

Do Women Really Want A Male Birth Control Pill?

Male Birth Control = A+
  15. H

Girl is quick to put me into friendzone

Yes. She'll see right thru you.
  16. H

False IOIs?

Sounds like an attention ***** OR she could be teasing you as backup.
  17. H

hook up

Agreed, you've been LJBF'd. Girls are thinking about and good at "setting things up" so that it's easier for the guy to make the move if they want him to. If you've already hung out with this girl a few times, she has already made her judgement about you. She doesn't want to have sex with you. NEXT!
  18. H

Article - Secrets Women Keep

Yeah, that's analagous to "I love it how my friends always tell me how hot my girl is and how they'd all do nasty things to her in bed." LOL.
  19. H

My gym trainer must be banging all the girls at my gym...

You're overlooking quite a bit by saying it's JUST his looks. 1) This guy is used to touching and talking to attractive women who are physically fit. This gives him confidence, and he's had time to develop his touch to the point where he's always getting "yes" responses and never comes across...
  20. H

use this to stop masterbaiting

You know someone, somewhere has hit that **** most likely too.