Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

what does it mean ? - "flighty" girl...

i'm doing that from time to time... :] but don't know what to do to "advance" our relationship....
  2. P

but what if she rejects without any specyfic reason..... just "no"... me:"what about tomorrow ?" she:"rather not..." me:"so maybe saturday ?" she:"maybe not" :) quite annoying because she can call me next week and invite somewhere or i'll cal her and we are having fun...
  3. P

there is a girl i have been working on for a while... :] and I feel a bit confused because she isn't rather a kind of "easy" chick because she isn't fully interested in me but she is interested.... what i mean is sometimes we go for a walk somewhere, sometimes she invites me somewhwere, but...
  4. P

going for a walk.... isn't it stupid ?

any advice ? :>
  5. P

ok but how and when should i ask for a walk ? :] because I understand it should rather look like a spontaneous thing... or perhaps i am wrong ?... and what if she is for example in another city (quite possible now :] ) or doesn't matter where but she just can't go for a walk ? :P she says "no"...
  6. P

what do you expect ? ..... WTF?

There was a situation like that... i met with a girl we had a really nice conv. (not the first time... :] ) and when we were ending our meeting :) (we had to leave but we could be talking ald talking...) a sad something like "so i'll phone tomorrow.. you don't have anything against ? (this...
  7. P

going somewhere after school

i think you're wrong because in fact if she has some time she phone me and we go somewhere.... sometimes i take her somewhere but sometimes she (or I... sweet revenge :) ) doesn't have time the problem may be that she isn't interested in nothing more than friends (not only i am that case :]) and...
  8. P

going somewhere after school

So... There's an extremely busy girl :] so there is no occasion to met her even during the weekend (sometimes but not always..). We haven't seen to each other for a while and i'm planning to meet her after her lessons... and here's the question.... should i tell you i'm going to visit (phone...
  9. P

I have been recently working on a girl... :) just i took here somewhere, she invited me.... but it all was connected with some events e.g. concerts, cinema... .. i was just finding an excuse to go somewhere with her... and now a question... what about going for a walk without any specyfic...