Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

I really like this girl...but...weird situation

Could it only be a coincidence that: Her crossed leg points at me/ other physical signs happen alot Her eyes dialate when I look into them Her friend told me that she likes me (4-5 months ago) She was flirtatious with me when I tried to get her to sign my yearbook She came to that event...
  2. S

I haven't told anyone yet but this friday the choir is going to the state music competition. We all are riding the bus. That will prolly be awkward unless I can do something tomorrow. I MUST TALK TO HER. But, what to say?!!!!!!!!!?
  3. S

Also, I said that I wished I drank because I would have an excuse. She laughed uncomfortably. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO SAY I AM DESPERATE! I am not going to use notes anymore though.
  4. S

That isn't a problem. Its the stuff before that
  5. S

Well... She stared at me through most of choir today. She left without me even approaching her. Her and her friends were all in a little huddle talking about something at one point. I waited for her after school and apologized....basically it was an apology for messing with her emotions. I...
  6. S

She had math competition today. Another day, another freakin' note. I said I was sorry for all of those cheesy lines I had used in the past. I just pretty much said it straight. "I like you a lot. I hope you like me (like that...yes, you know what I mean)....If you don't feel about me the way...
  7. S

$%@$^)%&)$(%$%)(@$)%(@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't talk to her today. I did leave yet another note. "You probably have discovered that I really want you. I think we need to talk." I then gave her my cell number and asked her to text her cell number to me<---what a puss... I MUST talk to her...
  8. S

I didn't mention the other one (another girl)...she is into touching my arm or knee every chance she gets, and her friends were messing with her once and she said she " knew who she wanted to marry." and her friends all cracked up...if the one i oringinally posted about doesn't work out, i will...
  9. S

that's what i thought.
  10. S

Should I wait to talk to her monday at school, or should I look up her number and call? Of course, I'd have to deal with her parents if I called...
  11. S

Do Not Jack Off!

Yes, but that sudden spike in testosterone is likely to make your urge to jack off even stronger.
  12. S

going for a walk.... isn't it stupid ?

I would take her to a nice park setting or something. It is a great idea. I have girls who are my friends who talk about how romantic it is to do such a thing with their boyfriends. It doesn't always take money to make them happy.
  13. S

Do Not Jack Off!

I know from how the endrocine system works that when a man masturbates, it purges lots of testosterone from the body, and releases feel good endorphines in the brain. The endorphines are like a drug, and addiction can occour. Besides that, the loss in testosterone grealty effects your confidence...
  14. S

I don't have trouble talking to her, after the ice is broken. We really get along quite well. I think she came to the event last night just to see me. She was there a total of 30 minutes or so before she left. And then, there was the way she was dressed. I am currenlty banging my head against...
  15. S

I am a senior in high school. I have known this girl for 3 or 4 years through choir. She is a junior. I always have thought she was beautiful. One of my friends and I used to always tell her she was hot. He was just joking. I wasn't. She really enjoyed the attention. He graduated, and I carried...