Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Friend of 10 years turns into Fukk Buddy

Something worthwhile? The fact that having sex with that drunk attention ***** is a "worthwhile" experience is pretty pathetic in my book.
  2. L

do men lose interest in sex as they grow older?

Men SHOULD not lose interest in sex as they grow old. Sadly...women do lose interest (menopause) as they grow old.
  3. L

A question for Latinoman

Things are working fine for me. Personal level... I do have a woman in my life... Caree wise...I am currently one of the "bosses" at work and I am extremely busy in my career. Don't know if I will be able to post as much as I like.
  4. L

Friend of 10 years turns into Fukk Buddy

10 years seem like a very long time. That's Clinton, two Bush and now an Obama's administration. Not worthy.
  5. L

It's official....the 22yo is a waste of time

I am getting laid almost every day. You are not. I don't do My Space...or Facebook. But I can guarrantee you that I am CONSIDERABLY more technological savvy and I am CONSIDERABLY more up to date with technology than you and most people in here.
  6. L

It's official....the 22yo is a waste of time

Yeah...you want to keep your "girl+friends" around. I mean...that Sex & The City thing. You remind me of Miranda. And you are 36 and chatting in My Space? Dude.
  7. L

Best jobs to meet girls in

You are 28. You should be phucking women back and forth...even if you are unemployed. But some day...you will be 50 or 60. And if you want to REALLY phuck chicks back and forth...as easily as you are NOW...you better have your sh_it together. And that means, independence and career. You...
  8. L

Best jobs to meet girls in

How old are you? 25? 26? Dude...you are 32. You are about 3 years from reaching your prime (which is defined by how stable you are career wise among other things) and you want to WASTE your time now by taking a break? Are you NUTS??? Are you going to be doing the SAME thing when you are 40...
  9. L

Update on the ex gf fvcking sh1t hit the fan

aix237...no offense, but I feel the real problem in this situation is you. Looking from a totally objective position, I honestly believe YOU are the cancer in the relationship. If you want her...then stop playing stupid games and be straight forward. I mean...what's the big deal? LOL. But...
  10. L

Update on the ex gf fvcking sh1t hit the fan

Dude...you ought to start acting like a Man that has control over his life. You have no control. She has ALL the control over you. This is sad.
  11. L

God I miss the 90s

(The 90s was a great economical blooming). Now, I am not going to say which decade was better as the answer will always be “depends on which context”. Obviously…career wise for me I bloomed in the current decade. But that has more to do with the fact that I am 40 NOW and not in 1998. I do...
  12. L

Gold Medals vs. Total Medals

It does not matter how it is called by the U.S. media or NBC or ABC or even by us. The ONLY list that matters is the IOC (International Olympic Committee) list. They are responsible for the Olympics since the late 1800s. http://www.olympic.org/uk/games/index_uk.asp Click on the...
  13. L

Best Cities In The World

I would say Madrid, NY City, San Juan, and D.C. were the best ones. At least when I visited them. Dubai was the one that surprised me and impressed me as I did not expected to be the way it turned out to be. Was not too impressed with Rio de Janeiro.
  14. L

Need some advice from vets!

You were not a "Man" (or "man") in High School or even the first two years of college. You were a kid...make no mistake about that. So...let's be reallistic...you have probably NEVER experience what being a Man really is.
  15. L

(University/Career related)… Feeling like such a waster/afc atm. Here’s my situation:

I am an engineer. It was a five year degree for me with a LOT of science and maths. Perhaps the hardest undergraduate degree there it is. Not everybody can become one.
  16. L

Need some advice from vets!

Sadly...I agree with you. I will add more to it 1- You met her in a DATING site (not a "Let's just be friends" site), therefore, if you were not at the very least kissing her withing the first 2 weeks...then you should have NOT invested any time or emotions on her. 2- MySpace? How old...
  17. L

Sarging in Argentina

When I went to Brazil several years ago...I remember the women getting hot for ASIAN dudes. I found it surreal. In Chile...they were staring at my African American friends. Turned out they actually were amazed and liked African Americans a lot (lot of white and indigenous in Chile and most have...
  18. L

Gold Medals vs. Total Medals

In reallity...having the most Gold Medals is the true standards of who is the most accomplished. In fact, every international organization (including the Olympic Committee) consider the number of Gold Medals as the real accomplishment. Only U.S. like literature (such as Yahoo) considers...
  19. L

Sarging in Argentina

You have no chance in Argentina. It is well known that Argentinian men are notorious for sarging ANY woman. Even when they (men and for that matter the woman) are married. It is part of their culture. They are really good at it. They are perhaps one of the best at it.
  20. L

Okay, so I'm a bastard....

ketostix...to this day, I have not seen you have a differing opinion from STR8UP. You are virtually his cheerleader. Personally...I have no opinion about the approach he is following with the 22-year-old girl. I know he has self-esteem issues and he is easily manipulated by both men and...