Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Just have fun dude.

O Rlly?
  2. B

How the hell do you put on cologne??

She's laughing at you because your buying cologne. There is only one reason guys buy cologne. It's funny for her.
  3. B

Penis Size

That's the most important thing in this post.
  4. B

Kind of a lame topic, but does one ever truly get over a one-itis?

No you will never get over it. Just keep in mind, neither do girls get over it either. Not saying you were her oneitis, but whoever she has wanted, she'll want again as long as she lives.
  5. B

Dating a Girl You Are Not Interested In

You have to realize you'll only be dating girls your not interested in, as if you were they wouldn't be interested in you, as a rule.
  6. B

This one is for the white guys

No white man wants a black woman, that's just common knowledge.
  7. B

shes 14.

You will be a wanted sex offender if you go for it.
  8. B

Improving upon my looks...People think I'm always depressed

When I smirk I look pretty evil, so be carful of that. Don't worry about it, just try to be happier and your aura will improve. If you fake it, it'll look gay. But don't listen to these guys that say it will improve your game to be depressed, it doesn't.
  9. B

I realized I'm a wuss (the hard way)

WTF Why the hell would you want that nasty old sh!t?
  10. B

Being Hated by Women

I don't talk the way I talk here, in public. I'm usually just venting here, nobody else wants to hear this sh!t unless they came to a forum to discuss it like we do here. I usually just try to be in a good mood now-and-days, I admit in my past I'd use drugs to get in a better mindset but...
  11. B

Being Hated by Women

Fingers, most of these girls hate me as a result of taking control. Not the time I called them wh0res, but times I hold the frame and tease the girls. Your advice is what has put my in this hated position. If I let them stay in control and let myself be an AFC, then I wouldn't be hated at all.
  12. B

Being Hated by Women

I've only called a couple girls wh0res, and only when they deserved it. I have friends who call every girl they see wh0res to the girl's faces, and get nothing but pure respect. (The same girls BTW) I'm telling you, this is not a reflection of who I am and something much more. I don't know...
  13. B

Being Hated by Women

That's the thing, I do this all in a playful manner. What seems to be happening, is the gossip that gets around paints me as a very bad guy.
  14. B

Being Hated by Women

These are normal upper class teenagers. As for the last post, I've been really nice and been disrespected the same. I also know guys who are much bigger assh0les than me, and get a lot more respect. I'm begining to think, this respect thing may be innate. It may not be a reflection of who...
  15. B

Being Hated by Women

I'm not complaining, I'm saying that the game is not what it seems to be. I play it, and always make things worse. When I AFC myself I get so much better results.
  16. B

Being Hated by Women

She was 14-15 I don't know which one. But she was a well known wh0re since like 12. :down: I was a bit younger then as well. 16 or 17 can't remember. As for the bad vibe, I've had it my whole life. And have no idea what it is in the first place, so how can I change it without knowing...
  17. B

Is she a hor?

Not many bambam, not many at all. Yes she is a wh0re if she is single and on the pill. I have met many like her in rehab.
  18. B

Being Hated by Women

Well not all of these girls are wh0res, some a really nice people. But yeah they hate me. I got a few who don't, who just brush off my sometimes overthetop nature as funny and just me. Most on the other hand get really offended. As for the bottle thing, I wasn't lecturing her, I was...
  19. B

Being Hated by Women

I called her a wh0re. She was one too. She was also being b!itchy and mean with me. She got angry and hit me with a beer bottle.
  20. B

Being Hated by Women

My experience has shown me the exact opposite of that post. I'm a very feared person, and it's not helping one bit. And back to DJ Damage, don't they have to respect me in the first place to get all worked up over me? Instead of just ignoring it and passing it off as nothing. That's what used...