Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Retailers appealing to FAT PEOPLE

All I was saying is there are chubby/thick(but not obese) women I like and find attractive. I do realize its unhealthy though, and myself I'd prefer to be in shape(getting there).
  2. F

Cigars 101

I like Grenadiers.
  3. F

Mike Dmitrz - Can I Kiss You?

Sorry dudes but I've got this thing about touching chics unless I really know its okay.
  4. F

Long hair

I hear ya. A lot of women in my generation seem to find long hair un-sexy. which is the opposite of the previous generations, which seemed to prefer it, as well as beards where as now young women don't like those either. But I don't care. If you are in good shape(which I will be) and you have...
  5. F

question about this article by G-Man

How though? You can't control it. And I didn't see the thread.
  6. F

How so, dude?
  7. F

Long hair

Anything beyond just "shaggy", whether it goes to your shoulders or longer.
  8. F

Long hair

Does anyone here besides me have long hair?
  9. F

Say something about the person above you

^^i dont know anything about him <<doesnt have anything truely negative to say about anyone on this board so far
  10. F

is it just me or is it EXTREMELY hard to find a decent women/girl?

Well yeah.. but women also aren't the ones who have to approach us. So I'd say that helps to even it out.. Thats what I am doing. I'm not really concerned with approaching them now because I view this period of my life as training. I've gotta train before I go out on the field and to me...
  11. F

You're an idiot 15 year old and you don't know **** from shinola. Yeah I'm only 18 but I fully acknowledge the immense ignorance of most young people. I'm a recovering fat guy myself, but come on. I happen to like some chubby chicks regardless(of what I look like).. it depends on how they...
  12. F

Do Not Jack Off!

I agree. Besides if jacking off really does cut down your libido enough so that you don't feel like going after chicks, then you don't have much of a libido lol.
  13. F

Anyone else suffering from Post College Depression?

Me too. I'm not attending right now because I changed majors(from English to Culinary Arts) and they don't offer my new major here(I'm moving), but I did go last semester and it SUUUUUUUCKED. My senior year of High school was a LOT better.
  14. F

Opinion on door to door, calling salespeople

I'm not a telemarketer. I'm just not a self-centered jackass who can recognize that people have to work and make a living. If you aren't interested tell them and if they do keep bothering you they're an ass sure, but they have the right to approach you. Free enterprise, dude, free enterprise.
  15. F

Anyone else suffering from Post College Depression?

I went through a post-High School depression because I had to leave all my friends behind, and I was going to a community college in a town where I didn't go to high school, so I had very little luck making friends there as most people already had their cliques and friends. I had built up...
  16. F

People have to make a living you little ****. Don't like it? Put up a "No Soliciting" sign on your front door.
  17. F

Why don't you leave flyers on their doors instead, with a number they can if they're interested? Its very effective, because when people come in from work they have to open the door, therefore they will see it and they'll have to grab it(always leave it on or around the knob) and they are more...
  18. F

28 year old chick asked me out for dinner, i'm 22, need advice

People mature and grow at different rates. There are people who are 27 and are a fuller, more developed person than people who are 42. So to say an older chick couldn't POSSIBLY want anything but sex from a younger one is immensely stupid and its a generalization. My brother's wife is 8 years...
  19. F

Women as they age?

I do, and I'm not ashamed to say it. :)
  20. F

Bedtime Prayer for Men (RAFCs)

Ditto. Also, I don't prefer blondes, I hate beer, and I wouldn't want a chic I can't talk to. This poem is stereotyping men..