Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

So, girlfriend is holding the vcard too long.

Oh, how nice, a semi-respectable girl Why don't you just marry her instead of playing games? If you want to continue the relationship, don't continue to disrespect her. Do the right thing! You said yourself that there is something special about this girl. Follow your gut instincts! Maybe...
  2. G

Starring at girls when talking to them

It is ok to look into their eyes. It is ok to look in a girl's eyes when you speak to them. If you find her very attractive, a girl wants that eye contact. If she looks away and smiles, then you have touched a shy nerve. That means that she has the same feelings as you. Very important at...
  3. G

messed up pretty bad, please need help (do not say next please)

Take this from a married person's point of view! 1. As long as a boy/girl is not married, they are open territory! 2. If you are interested in a girl and she has a boy friend, tell her specifically, "Let me know when you would like to go out! I am interested in getting to know you better!"...
  4. G

Responses for when they say "You are too young"

Old Enough to Know Better! When the lady says, "How old are you? Are you not too young?" Example: She is 40 and you are 25: Respond to her by asking: Don't you remember being 25? Didn't you feel mature at that age? Did you like men that were older? Then you could say something...
  5. G

how the heck do millitary guys get women so easy?

From a Woman's Point of View From a woman's point of view, a military guy is in shape! They are not lazy people, like most guys without discipline. They have been educated by the federal government. They are strong and not afraid to defend themselves or their families. If they get sent to...
  6. G

13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers

It's All About the Man! What can I say......? It takes two to tango! Of course your response is soley from the man's point of view! I am a married woman with two children. Women, today, need to quit and go back to chastity! If all the women decided to quit having premarital sex, then...
  7. G

Woman with kid(s)??

Depends on the situation! I agree with the fact that the father of the children could have been a bum; however, that is not always the case. Sometimes there are situations where men leave women to find a "younger" model (hint: swampwiz), so in this particular situation, what was wrong...