Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Inspirational stories of doing the impossible

I thought maybe starting a thread of some amazing feats by man in business would be a good motivational tool to help us achieve great successes in ours. Please feel free to add and post to this section of any stories you have heard or seen on someone accomplishing something others would think...
  2. R

Rushing Dude's Wealth and Success Journal

What I need to do 1. Attend online trafficing course and educate myself in marketing affiliation 2. Market research on products and services for all my approaches and write them down. 3. Register business once started. 4. Put a side some money to invest in this 5. Create Clickbank account...
  3. R

My Approach So from what I have read, it seems the most simple way to do this is online. There is a lot of competition, but again there is a lot of business opportunities too and it is very easy to automate business. Ways I can go about starting an automated business 1. Affiliate marketing: I...
  4. R

Jeez I can't stay away from this place lol, well to be honest I believe that sosuave has aided me in getting where I wanted with in terms of women and my mindset as a DJ, so maybe it can help me with this too. Women is something I don't care about too much anymore, I find this very easy...
  5. R

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

Hey Macallik, it's always good to see some old faces from the past! Thanks for the welcome, in relation to what you were saying, yes I am very out of practicing and need to start increasing my quantity a bit more. Plan on going out next Saturday and doing a good Sarge. Just come back from a...
  6. R

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

RD Update: 1. Still haven't stepped up fitness to the stage I want. Ran home today, but still need to do more cardio. 2. Got to write up a CV for a new job opportunity someone requested for me to do, so that I can operate my side businesses easier. 3. hmm I am more social to random people...
  7. R

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

Suavesuave: Thanks for the kind words, glad something I posted helped. Today Got a cold/hot vibe from the girl I met at work and currently dating. Just not sure where I stand with her, everything seemed ok, but something in my gutt told me something was different. So anyway was going...
  8. R

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

Plan Of action 1. Keep working on fitness goals and log the progress. 2. Do all my unfinished work (accounts, letters, plans for future, courses) 3. Try to be more social everywhere 4. Watch no TV and only use internet for work and productive reasons no random searching. 5. Start setting up...
  9. R

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

New and Old lessons learned recently 1. Numbers don't mean nothing, if a connection wasn't built. 2. Call sooner and get straight to the point when convo is on high point. 3. There are too many girls, don't waste time on all of them. fight for the ones that count 4. Pick the girl that you like...
  10. R

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

Date 1 I will keep this short as I do wish to post again, but I don't have enough time to be as lengthy and detailed as I was before, seeing the less time I spend on the computer the better. So I met this girl where I work and it has been a dance that has been going on for 2 months, but I...
  11. R

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

My life currently Ok so let me give you the sum up, I started my own business it has gone really well, but probably looking to end it October as I wanted to try a few other ideas that make me work more smarter, but not as hard. My fitness is very high, which is very important to me. I still...
  12. R

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

Rushing dude is Back!!! hmm well guys looks like I am back, I am once again single. I had a 3 year relationship, but she had to leave the country due to visa issues. Despite my feelings for her, my gutt didn't think I was ready to get married just yet as that was the only way for it to work...
  13. R

Favorite Openers

Sounds like you need to do some field work, we can give you tips all day, but at the end of the day you are going to be the only one who will be able to find out what your style is. So just try your ideas out and see where it gets you. If you go up to a HB 9+ and open her up with a genuine...
  14. R

How To Lose Your Virginity & Have More Sex [The Complete Guide]

Good video Luke, simple points that can be implemented with a lot of guys game so that they can get results, but yet they are not attempted by a lot of guys. Looks like you got a good mind-set too, keep up the nice work. There are lot of guys out there that would appreciate it.
  15. R

Snow's 2007/2008 Bootcamp Journal

Well done, looks like you have taking this on a total different level. All your hard work paid off, great to see the massive change you have gone through to get to this. I am sure there is much to come and even further development, the sky is the limit for you.
  16. R

Favorite Openers

It's more of what you say after, analyse the situation look at her what is she wearing? what is she doing? whats happening at the party? what kind of girl does she look like? (a bit of friendly stereotyping isn't too bad) Simple enter with what most guys said on here "Hey you looked...
  17. R

How to learn daygame?

Yeah agreed, it is actually more fun and a bigger adrenaline rush hitting on girls at a club sober than drunk. Plus most of your competition our bumbling idiots who are finding it hard to string a sentence together is also a good advantage haha. However if you are thinking night gaming is going...
  18. R

Best way to hire prostitutes

A year huh, that's ok man. That can change don't worry and you can learn how to have your pick of the flock and these ladies will actually have sex with you because they actually want to. Any man here can have sex with any prostitute if he has got the cash, but not every man here can hit on any...
  19. R

Do you have to have sex to be a DJ?

In my opinion you don't, sex is just a result of becoming a DJ not the requirement. If some guy wants to wait till his married and have everything else in his life that he desires, which can be.... fitness, job, dreams and don't let anyone stop him from becoming who he is suppose to be. Then I...
  20. R

Best way to hire prostitutes

Best Way to Pick up prostitutes...easy....YOU DON'T!!! Why are you here, if you are going to just pick up prostitutes? A real man does not need to pay for sex. So when you settle down with a chick are you going to hire her out for the rest of your life too? Good luck with that, I know how...