Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Exactly Deus. The whole reason why were are here is reduce the importance of looks. This isn't a GQ forum. The looks crowd should read the pook collection in the bible in particular the be a man post.
  2. N

I'm not going to send you a picture nor try to change your opinion. Looks matter but aren't the be all and end all. If you think that you can't fvck your dream women then you won't. If you believe you can and your inner game is tight enough then you will. I would even say that inner game is...
  3. N

To PUA's: how did YOU decide to approach no matter what?

There are things you can do to overcome your fear of the approach. It took me a couple of months starting out slowly. Now I don't have too much approach anxiety. A lot of it comes down to how strong your inner game is. Firsty get comfortable talking to strange women. Talk to women who are...
  4. N

Why do you need a HB 10 anyway? Do you need to fvck a HB 10 for validation. If so she will be able to smell that a mile away. There is nothing wrong with HB's 7 - 9. I'm not criticsizing just curious. I would much rather a HB 8 or 7 that has an awesome personality then a HB 10 who is stuck up...
  5. N

Becoming DJ changes old friendships.

Exactly. And I think Confident people accept each other as we don't bring each other down with negative bs.
  6. N

Becoming DJ changes old friendships.

Hey Guys, Has anyone experienced bad feedback from old female friends after becoming a DJ? I'm getting things like. You've changed and I don't know if it's for the better. Even old AFC friends don’t respond too well to an alpha personality. Confident people love a Don Juan. I'm finding...
  7. N

Kino confusion.

I don't think that you follow what I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to force anything but I use kino to test their interest. I'm already doing everything which you suggest. This is how I read a woman's response to kino would you agreee? As a rough guide every situation is different. Kino...
  8. N

Kino confusion.

If that is the case what do you look for to know That a woman is interested? Keeping them giggling is a no brainer but isn't an indication of attraction but is an indication of value. What are indicators of attraction if they are comfortable with your touch, maintain eye contact and are giggling...
  9. N

Kino confusion.

Hey Guys, I've got my approaching and opening down pat. Soon after opening I'm good at getting their attention and building the anticpation using ****y + funny, busting their balls and playfully teasing etc. What is confusing me is kino and reading the responses to it. While out in the...
  10. N

Daytime approach guidelines?

Pick up guide. Mate go to: www.fastseduction.com It is a site totally focused on approaching and all seduction techniques. It doesn't focus as much as on attitude and self improvement and LTR's that sosuave does. It is very useful for improving your pick up tools. Also I found this...
  11. N

Creating a Mental State for Sarging.

It goes without saying that your mood and the vibe that you give out are very important factors for a successful sarging mission. When one is in a happy, positive frame of mind conversations open easily and when you are confident and happy with your self women take notice. The problem...
  12. N

Killing the inner AFC WUSS

Afc Average Frustrated Chump. Basically a guy who is hopeless with women. I think in another 6 months I will have slapped that AFC within enough times so that he doesn't come back or that he comes back not all that often. I hate the guy he's a cvnt. The new me is so much better. My...
  13. N

Killing the inner AFC WUSS

Over the last 4 months I have spent a lot of time learning and practicing the Don Juan principles and I am now starting to enjoy success in dating. For the first time in my life I feel as though I have choices when it comes to women and I am now believing NOT doubting that I am indeed a good...
  14. N

Turning a sex buddy into a girlfriend. Is it possible?

I have the opposite problem. How do you keep a fvck buddy from developing feelings for us. I want to keep shagging this girl. I don't want to date her. I'm not to keen on breaking her heart either. If I think she is starting to get attached I disappear for a couple of weeks. Anyone got other...
  15. N

9/10ths of all success comes from 1 thing-

I think thats what the wing man forum is for?
  16. N

Creating a FB relationship

I don;t think she is the FB kind but I haven't qualified to thst extent. I think I will try to get her is the sack. If it looks like it will take time them NEXT. She's not worth the wait. h
  17. N

Creating a FB relationship

Hey Guys, I would like some advice. I am dating this girl and we have our second date planned for this evening. I have decided for various reasons that I am not suitable for a LTR or even STR with this woman but want her to be a FB. Ie LJBFB - Let's Just Be Fvck Buddies! Has anyone got any...
  18. N

Some Friendships are hard to maintain when becoming a DJ

It's Funny that I have this positive secret When I told the LJBF girl that I wasn't interested in hanging out with her any more she couldn't understand why. she thought I'm being irrational and stupid and wouldn't accept the fact that I have cut ties. (She likes to beleive that one day we'll be...
  19. N

Some Friendships are hard to maintain when becoming a DJ

Obviously the reform from AFC to DJ is a considerable change to ones lifestyle, ideals, morals, attitude and thinking. I have spent the last 3 months working hard on improving myself and I am starting to see the rewards. I feel as though I have changed so much that I would hardly recongise...
  20. N

the sexiest most gorgeous girls like THESE qualities about a guy's looks:

Having grown up on the coast and spending a lot of time at the beach I can say that a lot of women love a surfers body. Many surfers are lean from all the paddling but have excellent muscle tone and shape. Many surfers do not weigh much or have big muscles or much bulk but women love this...