Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Been Gaining Some Muscle, So Why Do I Weigh the Same?

Well i've been hittin up the gym for the past few months working arms, chest, shoulders, etc different days and i've fell into a nice routine. It appears that i'm getting bigger, but I havent gained any weight. Now this makes me question if I actually have gained any muscle, considering that...
  2. B

Christina Aguilera Married to Pasty-White Nerd?

If he's talking about everyone replying to this sh*t analyzing the aspects of what this means in terms of human nature, yea I second that. Only post worth reading in this thread.
  3. B

Analyze My Workout Routine For Adding Muscle Mass

Hey guys, I've made horrible attempts in the past yo gain muscle mass and with the summer here and a lot of free time, I'm older and wiser and now know what i'm doing. My past failures in this area were a result of me doing bad research or none at all. Now I fell like I know what i'm...
  4. B

Who Here Is Actually Getting Any?

Step up, brag, tell us what your doing and what your doing right. Where did you start?, how much ass are you getting now? Enough with the posts about stupid 5 paragraph scenarios that your so confused about. Streight facts here, who has it down and how did you get it?
  5. B

opening up immature prude girls

well it seems like i always become attracted to girls like this without realizing until its too late and i'm already frustrated. and then i feel like theres a problem with what i'm doing and question everything, but then i realized thats not it at all. ok so logical idea would be to stay...
  6. B

Bono of U2 has the best singing voice of any rock band?

U2 is the most overratted band ever.
  7. B

I get nervous and can't eat

I know I can't reverse the nervous part, but why does this happen and how can I stop it. Like if its over a girl or anything I have on my mind that I find really important, I can't eat.
  8. B

annoying losers

lol yea thats a good thing unless its like some annoying awkward dork
  9. B

All i want is a gf

i love how this is a site on getting girls but everyone is gonna give you this enjoy life bs. its like ok, sure i'm enjoying life, wheres the women? Is it more about taking action over anything else?
  10. B

annoying losers

as sad as it is, the only people that arent fake are the losers
  11. B

annoying losers

how many times has it happened where your in the hall with a girl or anyone and then some annoying loser in school is passing by and yells your name out and tries to be all cool with u and give u high fives and crap..how do u deal with this
  12. B

Sarging Wearing a Hat ? To Hide Balding

or you can get it fixed? is that too obvious of an answer
  13. B

What separates guys who get girls every blue moon and guys who get laid all the time

did you read the post when I said many guys that get laid "all dA time" ARE NOT "really gud l00kin"
  14. B

Ask Hot Babes For Sex

haha yea if your going to do this watch clear for any bf.
  15. B

What separates guys who get girls every blue moon and guys who get laid all the time

I can't put a hold on the answer. I really don't have any idea. It's more than looks. I have a friend that girls say all the time how hes ugly etc and he gets girls all the time or either has a gf. So then is it just confidence? Confidence is a broad term tho, it has to be more than that.
  16. B

allright so new problem

I am rediciously confident around girls and sh't and have absolutely no problem making moves and initiating kino cuz i've done it many times now. The problem now is I can't get these girls to really like me enough to go out with me. Like I can get them to kinda like me, buts thats it. Then it...
  17. B

10% of Guys F*ck 90% of Women

I came to this site just to get a girl friend and ended up getting a foundation to a sociology/psychology major.
  18. B

so how did u get to this level? this is something that's been on my mind lately and edit, and where did u start
  19. B

yea this is what im getting this from
  20. B

well thats my question, how can you become that 10%.