Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

College Major

What kind of engineering did you fail at? Maybe switch it up? Electrical engineering will get you $65k+ starting when you graduate. Petroleum engineering can get you $90+ when you graduate. You like calculus which leads me to believe you you like math. Why not study statistics and become an...
  2. T

how functional is gym strength

Here's my thought. I've never been a good wrestler/grappler. However, at various times I have been very strong. During those times, very skilled, smaller, lighter guys could beat me. But only if they were very skilled and knew their techniques very well. Otherwise my strength would always...
  3. T

iPad

Have you tried sucking on a penis? If not, you surly don'n know what you're missing.:rolleyes:
  4. T

Any highh school regrets?

Word. I dropped out at 16 and have no regrets.
  5. T

Jobs are legit pimping

Apparently, even a better indicator (than IQ) of future success is your grit. I just read an article (okay, it was in my wife's girly mag) about a man who has studied "grit" as an indicator to success. He says when one's grit is quantified, it predicts future success better than IQ, SAT...
  6. T

Religion in public schools: yay or nay?

EDIT: DOH, 2 posters with only 1 post? I think I fell for a troll.
  7. T

iPad

And everybody knows who Justin Beiber is? Because the masses know what something is doesn't make it good. In fact a lot of times, it means the people who hop on board are either sheep or posers (no, I'm not calling people who Like Macs sheep or posers, I'm just saying.) The bottom line...
  8. T

How many hours a day do you watch tv?

Without control, TV is evil. It depends on how disciplined you are about watching it. I went about 8 years without TV. Then two years ago I bought a TV so me and my wife could watch movies. Is still didn't hook the TV to cable or even an antenna. Then.....a few months ago I got Netflix. Bad...
  9. T

iPad

Macs are more like pimped out rice burners. Sure they're fast and neat looking but really they just look cooler than they are.
  10. T

Career Path and Financial Independence?

Here are some of my thoughts on ideas based on my years of studying entrepreneurship: 1. Ideas are worthless. An idea is worth nothing without execution. Anybody can have a great idea. Until they actually do something with it, the idea is as worthless as a piece of poo. 2. Great ideas aren't...
  11. T

While this is a valid argument, I think it is worth taking a deeper look at the statistics. The odds of any one venture failing are high. However, over the lifetime of an entrepreneur the odds go way down. A large percentage of failed business are a result of either inexperience or simply...
  12. T

Seldom is a career the path to financial independence. Even if your career gets you $250k+ per year, you will still be required to make vast sacrifices for a period of time to gain financial independence. Of course having a well paying career puts you ahead in the fact that you can either...
  13. T

for those pussi3s out there who still feel bad for lying

That video is satirical. All I have to say is if you think that integrity and honesty are anything but the traits of a true man, then you sir are f^cked. This is one thing that should always separate MEN from women.
  14. T

Women are generally not interested in current events

Man, this thread is so true!!!! This is one reason why I question men who have friendships with women. There are very few women who provide stimulating conversation beyond themselves and the gossip pages. Poonani, it seems you are being sarcastic? I'd like to hear your experiences with women...
  15. T

buy girls a drink in a different way

HA! This is something I did once a looong time ago. IT WORKED!!! Field tested, mother approved. Here's how I did it: The club was very busy and there was a line at the bar for drinks. I walked up to a girl in the line, handed her a $10 told her what I wanted and to get her something too, and...
  16. T

Advice on Girlfriends Weight

I agree with the consensus of dumping her. If she is not motivated to lose weight, do not think you can make her. Dump her, otherwise you will end up resenting her while fantasizing about skinnier girls and this will make both of you unhappy.
  17. T

Starting over

Not to sound to cruel, but are you sure they have unreal expectations? To put it bluntly, you're an overweight and under-employed middle-aged man. Not exactly a catch. I'd question the sanity of any women who had such low expectations. So do this: Forget about women and work on getting on top...
  18. T

W.o.w

Two options. 1. Sit around like a whiny little girl WAITING for something positive to come. 2. Get out there like a man and MAKE something positive come. That's it. You're 24. You're not a baby.
  19. T

Man Brings Flowers For Ex-Wife Then Shoots Her Dead, then Himself

What about knives and cars? http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110213/ap_on_re_us/us_stabbing_spree