Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Sweet 16 Party

Have fun!
  2. R

0-7 on getting a date

I had a bunch of fun! Aside from the guys saying how awesome my score was, I had alot of fun! That's why you should always do things that scare you and keep yourself open to new possibilities. Discomfort is the prerequisite to success!
  3. R

0-7 on getting a date

And I don't care! Failure leads to success, and I decided to crash and burn. Some of the girls had legitimate reasons, but others didn't. But like Michael Jordan said: Why fear failure? I don't see a reason to. You just gain experience! I'm still going to the dance and pimpin those girls...
  4. R

Universities

ha I'm in washington and was looking at the UW what'd you guys do after you graduated?
  5. R

Universities

Well it's been a while since I've been on the forums. I see tons of new faces and such. I graduate from highschool this year and my plan is to take a gap year. What universities/colleges should I apply to? My plan is to become an RN/ physician's assistant.
  6. R

Existentialism

Check out Myth of Sisyphus and Existentialism is a humanism
  7. R

I think I almost died

Actually, I do believe I learned my lesson It did shock me, and I do try to learn from my mistakes This was one of those things I had to learn first hand
  8. R

I think I almost died

Holy sh!t I was going 50+ mph on a curved on ramp It was wet My S-10 lost traction and fishtailed I spun around and slid down this muddy hill It was steep Fortunately, my truck didn't flip over I feel so weird right now I feel like I cheated death I don't even care...
  9. R

Things that make you RAAGGEEE!!!

Aren't those called druggies?
  10. R

I got some new pants 100% cotton :D
  11. R

I was ironing some clothes for work and I set the very hot iron on my new pants it melted and burnt a hole effin' polyester FUUUUU
  12. R

"Smarts" on this forum.

It really depends on how you define smart There are multiple types of intelligences
  13. R

Becoming more self aware

Ah my friend Let me get you started http://delicious.com/solracious/bundle:life This is my personal bevy of bookmarks for my personal growth It takes time and effort to question yourself and see what you really stand for it's worth it trust me :D
  14. R

SO annoyed (little sister present at parties/adult functions)

wow same thing happens to me around any family member :/
  15. R

Halloween!

Whew, chick gave me her number. We had fun, I had fun with other cuties as well. Who else had good nights?
  16. R

I'm a huge failure

You haven't failed until you're dead
  17. R

Costumes

Alright I got a pimp hat and boa I just need a cane
  18. R

Costumes

Hmmm I just saw a costume the guy was a magic lamp/aladdin I'm thinking the whole rub my magic lamp and make the genie come out thing could be used to some extent