Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Myspace: add them or message them?

I've never had any problem with myspace and talking with girls, infact it can be too easy to get close with women on there at times. Many of my friends to have met people through myspace, dated, got into relationships, one night stands, made friends that lead to meeting more people and great...
  2. H

How to challenge her?

But what about those guys who do help a girl, who do provide a shoulder and still get the girl? I've lost track the number of guys i've seen around here who get girls through having helped them through some rough time, kept them smiling and laughing.
  3. H

How the **** do you get a good girl to leave her boyfriend?

What makes you think she'd leave him just because she left her last bf? I'll admit, yeah i think that it might lead to a good chance she MIGHT leave him to. But past actions don't always repeat themsevles, the circumstances won't always be the same. In this case she'll leave her bf because...
  4. H

Personally i'd just keep doing what i was doing, if it's getting you results. Resist yeah and don't fully do anything with her, but definately keep doing what is getting her interest. Then over time she's bound to follow how she feels, something will break what is holding her back and she'll...
  5. H

Your right about the danger, i was pretty much agreeing with you to be aware of the danger part. I just kind of always fill in the other points of views, no offense meant to you. You did bring up a good part. Talking of danger, we always hear of the guys getting beat up by the ex bf, anyone here...
  6. H

Seductive Conversation

I personally don't see what people have against ideas like the patterns in this. I mean patterns like the ones described here are in the end just really stories, stories that lead people's imaginantions. Isn't it said here that a useful skill is story telling? As for legendary DJ's using this in...
  7. H

Trust...

Hmmmm, what would you say then if it was a guy who asked the girl if she trusted him? And she was to say she did. Rollo Tomassi, i definately can't aruge with you there. Desire is much better... i'm just trying to work out why all the negativity i see associated with the line "I trust you."
  8. H

Trust...

Now that does begin to make sense. Couldn't we say though that it's possible for her to trust you in the same way she'd trust a boyfriend? Feeling safe with you, feeling open with you, and still desiring you?
  9. H

how to love them and leave them better then we found them?

Ok i must really be missing something here... how is it not possible to leave someone better than we found them? Granted there are people who have no impact on other people's lives, perhaps they are the kind of person who's the clown that people laugh at when he's around, but when gone they...
  10. H

Trust...

Why is that though? I mean what connection at all does her being turned on, desiring your body, getting wet, etc have with trust? I only ask this because i see time and again it written here that if she says she trusts you, and as you said bobbles, if your not in a relationship together it's...
  11. H

Trust...

Hey to all who read this, i have a question to ask of you... one that your bound to be able to answer. Why is having a girl say she trusts you such a bad thing?
  12. H

how to love them and leave them better then we found them?

Yes, the new millenium where things are the same as the previous 10,000 years, but we just love to believe differently. How i love reading posts and hearing things spoken by people like you. So blind to the real world, such a real shame. To the OP, it's quite possible to leave a woman for the...
  13. H

Does she has a low interest in you if she tells you about her guy friend

I've always wondered what it means when a girl doesn't mention a guy that she is into, or even dating. I'm talking here about situations where she is with a friend, and yet doesn't mention details about the guy. Almost acting as if he doesn't exist. I've only ever seen this happen once with...
  14. H

Women on Romance Novel Heros

Any chance you could share some of that insight Francisco.
  15. H

"vacation rule"

Great insights that you have, this is one of the great things i find with forums, the new points of view you can gain. I'm interested to hear your views on dividing love and sex in a relationship though, and why you might consider it good and bad. If your ok with saying that is.
  16. H

"vacation rule"

That whole exploring excuse i get a little sick and tired of hearing these days. Call me old fashioned, but if you wish to explore, then DON'T get with someone. And if you do wish to explore why not do so with the person your with if you want to be with them... anyone care to explain to me...
  17. H

"vacation rule"

If you feel you can handle the idea of her being with other guys while she was away, then sure ask her what she got upto, who she met. Not sure if i could do that though... well i'd want to know, but experience has told me that knowing never is really a good idea. Main reason why if i was in...
  18. H

FR: Lust Wars IV: A New Hope

I'll probably get people saying i'm wrong with what i'm about to say; keep learning all those tricks, techniques and games Luke. But don't forget to also develop what other people are telling you to aswell. I mean when i started out i was doing pretty well, i could easily get girls interested...
  19. H

Should you reveal you are a virgin to a woman?

For certain types i'd say that is definately true. But being a virgin and for a good reason, some girls don't mind. For some it takes some pressure off of them, in that they won't feel they've been compared to past girls you've known. Of course that's only certain women. You always find it's...