Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

advice for first time ****ing?

any more advice?
  2. D

Where do you meet girls outside of school?

Other than school events that involve other schools, where do you meet girls? I met some around the neighborhood and in youth groups (still mostly in the neighborhood), but I'm looking to meet more. (This post applies to high school hence the section)
  3. D

shes 14.

Damn that law is ****ed up. LOL. Especially the way some girls are looking these days.
  4. D

not willing to risk it.. how am i supposed to know
  5. D

just wondering if anyone had any tips or anything? should i just not worry about it and let it flow?
  6. D

exercises for pecks?

I just want some tone there, right now i have none at all. I dont have manboobs but I just dont have any tone there. It's not an issue of losing bodyfat either. What exercises can I do to build them up? I heard push ups exercise those muscles. What other things can I do?
  7. D

Can you bulk as a vegetarian?

Yeah you should try not to substitute the meat with dairy because it's pretty much just as bad. I don't see how people go vegetarian and just eat more dairy instead. That's even worse it's processed usually. LOL:rolleyes: :crackup:
  8. D

splitting up groups?

Whatever, that whole argument is played to death and it's besides the point of the thread.
  9. D

splitting up groups?

I guess this applies to in school but mostly outside of school. Do you just get at the one girl you want? ("I wanna talk to you" seems a little too sudden) Or do you talk to both then somehow give your number to only one? (how do you manage that?)
  10. D

11 warning signs that she may have herpes.

so no matter what it depends on our ability to read them. wow. and even then they might not even know about it. any mucuous membrane so that means kissing too. the worst part is no signs, even on the girl's part.
  11. D

Test if im adopted.

How do you make sure you get the right baby at the hospital?
  12. D

So are you saying, the only time that you can catch it when they don't have an outbreak, is in the initial 2 week period of them catching it?
  13. D

[PROTEIN] Reputable sources

No to both of those questions.
  14. D

^ LOL @ that last line What?
  15. D

[PROTEIN] Reputable sources

I would just try what works for you. But I have read about the amount of protein doesn't always matter, especially since we're not absorbing all of it anyway. That's why people on raw food diets don't even really worry about it. And yeah, FDA and USDA isn't the end-all-be-all.
  16. D

None of these posts are making me feel better about properly deciding whether or not the girl is dirty.
  17. D

^ are you a man or woman? I still don't see how you can accurately screen girls for warning signs. I mean the girl could not seem like a "promiscuous" person, and she might not even know herself.
  18. D

Tillman Executed by U.S Soldiers

Killed because he was gonna speak out. Government probably thought he was too big of a star to allow him to speak out.
  19. D

Curly Hair. Watcha do with it?

Whats wrong with curly hair? lol
  20. D

Time for that fun game of "Critique the Convo."!

seems to me you're wasting time talking to her unless you never met her before. get a quick call with her on the phone then hang out in real life. but thats just what i think. and if u really had all your inner game you wouldnt be posting it here.