Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

What a FRUSTRATING situation

for a person that uses the name "Alpha" seems like you're not much of a true leader here, take the advice others have given you and see if you can alpha yourself out. you beta.
  2. M

What a FRUSTRATING situation

Troll.
  3. M

Feeling sick to my stomach/working out

Sounds like some overtraining issues. I wonder how long you rest between workout days and 2 hour weightlifting workout is crazy, cut it in half.
  4. M

Hydroxycut

I think you should've saved your money and pay for caffeine tablets. $5 gets you 100 pills of 200mg caffeine (equivalent to 2 cups of coffee) cut it in half and you get one cup of coffee caffeine.
  5. M

Soft coned pecs?????

Pushups will help.
  6. M

Craigslist Experiences

If you're going to date craigslist girls, go for the ones that are in early 20s, they don't have a shopping list or jaded views like the late 20s-30s women.
  7. M

I slept with her now what?

Nothing but hos and sluts at the clubs.
  8. M

What do you say when she asks about your weekend?

For the people that plan to "LIE" about what they do for fun or for work, guess what the woman will find out. For the experienced, you know how that goes. All hell breaks loose and your woman's interest just lowered 20-30% just almost almost enough to warrant a relationship a FWB instead of a...
  9. M

Qualities of the AFC

Before I came here or even learned about becoming a man, I would always hand my balls over to a woman or even a man cause I couldn't think for myself or instead of blazing my own path I slugged behind someone else's. Rollo, I don't know what your posted thread serve what purpose, but I think...
  10. M

My PUA friend gave me VERY GOOD advice about girls and dating

I disagree. Burning bridges will encourage you to be stronger and efficient, only boys who have too much time on their hands enjoy being masochistic and keep trying and trying just to get some 5 minute sex action. In war, you do not play around with delay or pursue tactics. You either Kill or...
  11. M

break up signs

LOL, that's what my last ex did. She sent me a cold email saying she wants a "break" I never responded to her email. Exactly a month later, BEFORE my birthday.. (can you believe it) she emails me asking for specific items to be returned to her. I did not respond to her. I didn't learn this...
  12. M

break up signs

Dude, she wasn't the right person for you. Don't worry about it, be glad you're not wasting time with someone that's incompatible with you. I wouldn't worry too much about any signs of breakup, if your gut feeling says this person ain't right for me, you'll get that feeling much sooner before...
  13. M

Anything but eggs for breakfast

I dunno about these people eating more than 5-7 eggs per week, seems like they're cholesterol is going to hell from all those eggs. Sure you get a whole bunch of protein, but at what price in the long run? Clogged arteries?
  14. M

Old female friend driving me nuts! What should I do?

Change your number, block her email. Just plain cut off all contact.
  15. M

Her AFC friends.

Uh, I get it alright. I don't have mob mentality like you do. Yeah keep throwing the tomatoes on the victim it's fun.
  16. M

Awkward date situation

The thing is the both of you just aren't compatible with each other. The fact that she's 26 and she's going out with a 20 year old... Well here's some news, she's not that into you and only for one thing: companionship/sex but not relationship. You should focus on that if you want to get...
  17. M

I'm becoming a AFC

We're not mind readers, enlighten us with a background story to your post.
  18. M

Woman trying to mess with me

Not particularly women, but when people feel alone or ignored they will try to contacting the one that USED (remember the key word is USED) to persue some sort of relationship/friendship with them. But the thing you should remember is how that person last treat you or at least last communicated...
  19. M

best move when sleeping with a woman

A real man would've walked away when she began uttering the words "Boyfriend."
  20. M

Did you know There are 6+ Billion DJs in the world?

I think you need to hang around the high school forum a couple more years before you post something actually worth discussing here.