Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Coffee Dates?

uh...isn't it paddle boating?
  2. E

Business Majors Input Wanted

oxide...thanks, but no thanks. in a few weeks i will be in kharkov. no need for don juan skills in that place. i have yet to find a place that has more beauty than kharkov or odessa. simply stunning. i feel really sorry that you are forced to stay in america. i could never go back to the...
  3. E

Field Report

drop everything and read this book. all of your problems will be solved. trust me. Clicca Qui!
  4. E

oxide...i won't argue with you. you live your life (2,300 plus posts included), and i will live mine. peace.:flowers:
  5. E

oxide... do you know anything about russia or ukraine? can you speak the language? how much time have you spent in the region? i have spent close to two years (off and on) in the region, i speak the language, and i know all kinds of people (from the wealthy to the poor). don't compare me to...
  6. E

Nocturnal...nice post. Livepost...keep the spirit alive. :yes: 98% of the men in america live boring, desperate, and sad lives. you can see it in many of the posts on this board. america was once the greatest place on earth because men were not afraid to take chances and follow their...
  7. E

What should I do?

if she plays softball there is a high probablility that she is a member of the future lesbians' club. maybe that is why she is acting strange. elmo's advice : wait until you can drive before you try getting a girl.
  8. E

TO:All 'depressed' teens

biketrials hit the nail on the proverbial head. prom is about making money for businesses and schools. 95% of the world doesn't have such a thing...and 95% of the world is getting along just fine.
  9. E

Good looks = no fashion mistakes?

since when did american broads become fashion gods? aren't we talking about the same group that likes to wear flip-flops all the freaking time? american broads still remind me of linebackers (low to the ground and really wide).
  10. E

2 pairs of Banana Republic jeans or a armani exchange blazer?

anything but armani exchange. armani exchange is a low end brand that is aimed at the usa/canada market. you can't even find the stuff in milan because no milanese would be caught dead in such junk. at least banana republic isn't trying to fool people with a misleading name. i would...
  11. E

help for Friday....

well, what you want to do is take her for a nice long drive. try listening to a little...uh...wtf!?...you can't even drive yet! damn! i had a foolproof plan if you could drive. get back to me when you get your license.
  12. E

You attract girls of similiar attractiveness

"10's don't walk by that often..." especially not in vancouver. to be fair to my canadian friends, there are only about three places where i have seen a high number of "10's". none were anywhere close to north america.
  13. E

I have wasted all of high school!!!!!!!!!

high school is the best time in your life to be a loser. in saying that, if you die tomorrow your life really did suck. :cry:
  14. E

height?

people don't like loud types. the one way around being short is to have money. simple as that. money can make a short man very tall. as a matter of fact, instead of learning lame tips on how to get females just make money. money will get you what you want.
  15. E

Our relationship seemed to be a wee bit weird today..

rule #1...if you think you are funny you probably are not. the only funny people i know are people who take themselves way too seriously. guys who think they are funny are usually either immature, stupid acting, or would be better off listening rather than talking all the time. rule...
  16. E

I am empty (help me get a hobby)

learn some russian. learn russian and it will be easy to pick up just about any of the other slavic tongues. it will introduce you to an entirely different world. plus, a few weeks in russia or ukraine will make you never want to look at another western girl for as long as you live.
  17. E

College Guide

"the sickiest school"....that one quote by todd sums up the wonders of the american education system. american college life has always screwed up girls. too much beer, sex, and little boys. thank god continental europe isn't like that. seems that the uk is kinda similar to the usa...
  18. E

Responses for when they say "You are too young"

swampwiz...could you be more direct next time?
  19. E

Europeans and Australians are Right..

uh.....rugby isn't popular in 95% of europe.
  20. E

Screw ALL canadian/american women

any of you boys interested in starting a thread about living, working, and/or visiting eastern european towns? 99% percent of what is discussed on this site does not come into play in eastern europe. finding drop dead gorgeous girls is the last thing that you need to worry about in this...