Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Movies every man should watch

i Blow Saving Private Ryan- not a DJ movie but, imagine sending the young males(like myelf) that are around these days to do somthing like that.(and I mean normandy not iraq)
  2. W

Oscar De La Hoya

i ain't a big boxing fan, but i am extremely glad he won. Mayorga is a joke and an embarrassment to Boxing. I saw Oscar De La Hoya in an Interview on TSN(canada) he said he was planning on fighting one or two more matches after this one and then to retire as champion.
  3. W

THIS is my goal in life

Thats is awsome, i was thinking of trying sky diving out this summer, it was like a lil over 200 bucks at a place near me. Im not to sure about base jumping, id prolly do it though if given the opportunity. edit: this guy look like the same guy from a television show about a crazy guy...
  4. W

Were His actions Innocent?

yes he does!!! and i think you should let him :woo:
  5. W

Great Men

Angus Young :rockon: doesn't give a ****
  6. W

I Love Guns!!! What Is Your Dream Gun/rifle?

Yea, they do kick like a mule. My buddy cut his forehead from the scope when he shot it. They are a kick ass gun.
  7. W

Are you worried about high gas prices?

"The farther it is located from urban center, the higher the price" thats not true for Ottawa, gas is cheaper in the country.
  8. W

are you sure you don't mean a .300 magnum, a 300 savage is no more powerfull then a .308, and they both work fine for deer. Some people even use 300 mags for deer. Ive seen my cousin shot many of deer and none were ripped apart. well, i guess it depends on the kind of bullet to, you can get...
  9. W

my cousin uses one of those for deer, i saw him shoot a partridge with it once to. They sound awsome, like a really hard poppy sound but in a vicious way.
  10. W

oh, thx for the tip. I just searched it and found them for like 400 bucks, field grade, which means they have some wear i guess. Id probably use it hunt anyways. Im not to sure if its legal for hunting hear though.
  11. W

i have mine, winchester .30-.30 lever action CW, it is the perfect brush gun for deer. pretty much the same as this one, can't find my version http://www.winchesterguns.com/prodinfo/catalog/detail.asp?cat_id=534&type_id=093&cat=003C i also have a rem .308 semi-action, hopefully for...
  12. W

Fixing a hunchback

ive read that push ups help improve posture, thats all i really know though.
  13. W

Rap songs with awesome beats? Dont care if they're pop

the newer song from mobb deep has a pretty good beat "have a party" i think its called. im not much of a rap/hip-hop fan though.
  14. W

Show us your ink boys.

cause it looks cool? doesn't matter if it means anything or not, there all just tattoos
  15. W

A good hangover cure?

if you have somthing to do, you should get outside(hopefully its a nice day). Do yard work or somthing, just don't lay around. Along with drink water/milk. :crazy: blasphemy!!!!
  16. W

Movies, anyone?

Saw 1 doesn't end happy, haven't seen saw 2 yet though.
  17. W

Agoraphobia/Social/Generalized/Anxiety

hey, im a SAer to, im alot better then what i was in high school. Its a ***** when trying to pick up women. Do you go to www.socialanxietysupport.com ?
  18. W

Squat for big arms

im no wieght lifter, but i always heard it was 1g of protien per pound, never heard of 1 g of protien per kg im gunna start this summer, just doin some reasearch.
  19. W

where to get laid in Montréal

there are a few "full service strip clubs" on the outside of montreal. im not sure where a close one to downtown is. and i know of one about half way between ottawa and montreal, never been there but alot of people i know have, its kind of a just turned 18 thing to do in ottawa i guess...
  20. W

KeyboardJOCKIES(New findings revealed!!)

Id say once a week would be good(not never, thats just crazy), if you can do that. during the summer, when i work construction, i usually only do it once a week. im full of piss and vinegar all the time. i wasn't getting any either though, but i still felt better and was not just sitting at...