Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

WINGMAN DUTIES-job description

it's been a loooooong time, but it's never too late to get back in the game. -divorced -broke up -moved away Time to get back in the game-'cept this time, things, tactics, technology, net dating and even FEMALES have changed quite a bit. The tips, advice, idealogy in my book DaVagina Code are...
  2. C

How widespread is game?

where U been. VH1-had TWO SEASONS of the PICKUP ARTIST, then there was KEYS TO THE VIP-another pickup game show, TUCKER MAX movie about his life in college, Neil Strauss was spose to have a movie out called THE GAME, coutless youtube videos on pickup. ITS MAINSTREAM and reached global status...
  3. C

Sometimes I get sick of this game

dating fatigue it’s a relatively new disorder that is quickly infecting the planet, especially women. Like most things in life, the lure seems appealing at first, then after a while, it begins to lose its excitement. Prolonged exposure can lead to burnout and instant disappointment even...
  4. C

just got dumped via text - help me respond!

or rise above all that juvenile mentality and ACTUALLY MOVE ON. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS..............SILENCE OFTEN HAS A WAY of affecting people. On a more realistic note-it kinda hurt a little when she dumped your azz via text. Resist the urge to retaliate is the mark of a TRUE PU...
  5. C

Getting fixated on girl

ummm wake up, U aint in HIGHSCHOOL............make a move, ask her out..........stop OVER-THINKING THIS. FIRST THINGS FIRST...............get her off that pedastal U placed her on already. Level the playing field in your head first...........remember you are the prize to win over. Maybe she...
  6. C

Ya Well Its 2011.....

lol............SHE IS BASICALLY DONE............her, lady ga ga thank God. I was just thinking TIK TOK............and then the rest came out. Sad part is I am starting my 40's..........lol. I been away from this site too long..............life have changed........moved on from dating...
  7. C

just got dumped via text - help me respond!

WHAT DO U WANT..............do U really want her back...........if so theres a timed window of opportunity. U already banged her, if U want to next her...........just do so..........NO RESPONSE needed. Texting IS NOT a replacement for face to face communicaton..........DESPITE what...
  8. C

Ya Well Its 2011.....

TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK, but the party don't stop. So its 2011......WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO DIFFERENT THIS YEAR. There is like a bazillion differnt PICKUP tactics available out there, all at the click of a button. INFORMATION OVERLOAD, dvds on pickup gallore, seduction secrets on steroids...
  9. C

Doing Magic?

ITS A METHOD.........P.U.M.A (pick up magic attraction). It basically breaks down to all the attention is on you, So your opener or ice-breaker goes something like this........"HEY CHECK THIS OUT" dO A COOL trick and gain instant respect, rapport, and propels you forward (*depending on how...
  10. C

Tall women

platform shoes, tippy toes, roller blades, mini stilts, a step stool, big afro
  11. C

Do American cell phones work in Canada?

att automatically switches to rogers when U are in Toronto......appropriate charges will apply. Ask your phone company provider for a 30 day out of country plan..........it will save you money if U plan on using your phone while in Canada
  12. C

Various Forms Of Rejections

#9 Sexual Rejection #9 SEXUAL REJECTION-this is where you desire sex and she does not. She may just be tired, sweaty/dirty, just want to hang that day, but most people take rejection sex PERSONAL. If its consistent refusal, odds are she would rather have sex with someone other than you.
  13. C

Various Forms Of Rejections

There are many reasons why rejection takes place (looks, age, height, weight, income, laziness, slang, profanity, hostility, neglect, addictions, boredom, trying too hard, stds, tattoos, health issues, waited too long, etc). The mere thought of rejection can affect a person’s game, attitude...
  14. C

A moral dilemna - is cheating always wrong?

dude chics have changed.........U could ask her for a threesome with this chic. CHeating.........well it is cheating no way around it, but if you are cool with that and so is your girlfriend as some have open relationships.......casual dating but one chic is the queen BS........then rock on...
  15. C

breaking up with the gf ...again

IDUMP4U.COM..........this guy calls her for you, relays messages and tells her why
  16. C

Cougar Chasers, Embrace Yourself.

TRUE DAT..........I concure with the above statement. Older chics do have different drama but its still drama. Work the vagina, who cares how old they are cougar chasers are referred to as CUBS. The term cougar-the consensus is women DO NOT like being refered to as a cougar. The show...
  17. C

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS...........latest new fad

OMG.........theres also a service that calls in sick for you........and they keep track of your excuses.........WOW............... People wake up and man up..........somethings are best done by yourself. SAVE YOUR MONEY
  18. C

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS...........latest new fad

Now Surely if you have read any of my posts, you are aware that I am an advocate of net dating and all its glory. I am totally against those who RELY on the net to get them dates solely. You can spew pros and cons at me all day, and believe me, I he read/heard them all. Bottom line is...
  19. C

Some Online Dating Advice

Great More Fake Profiles////////............. this has been done to death...........and is about 5 years old. It was not david deangelo it was Dave M from insiders net dating that thought of this. WHO CARES WHAT WUSS men are writing to chics..............STOP THIS INSANITY "recon profile"...
  20. C

A theory me and my friend came up with last night

i think its more of an attaction issue..........and mentality attachments. We seen it many times...........christian girls wth strict parents.......chic turns out to be a slut. rocker chics going after bad boys Hippy chics chasing fat men, black guys