Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Man Vs. Monkey!!

Evolution happened. Face it. Want proof? Look in the fossil record. Look at homology in organisms. Look at the genomes of animals and recognize the similarities and differences that separate species, but all point to a common ancestor that went back billions of years. Pick up any bio...
  2. P

FR: Classroom f-close on v-day

wow dude, get checked man. seems like a damn hor u screwed
  3. P

Gunman opens fire on lecture hall at Northern Illinois U

So fvcking stupid....hahaha
  4. P

What to do on Valentines day ?

Why the hell would I want to impress you? Here's something to do on V-day. Pull your head out of your @SS
  5. P

Valentine's Day... is coming up. How to be a MAN?

If you want to be unique: take her to Chuck-e-Cheese If you want to reward her: take her out to dinner, but have a special unique place afterward like the whole ice cream thing, and after that something to get you both in the mood for hot passionate lovin' If you want to impress her, well...
  6. P

TAking Sh1ts

No actually I think some dude fvcked you up the @ss and left his load in there.
  7. P

HB 8 interested in me....? No self-confidence

wtf? pool? no i meant a SWIMMING pool....who plays pool naked? and yes, I did fuk her, but I felt really vulnerable and scared to be alone after that...then I put up my defense s again and felt that she was trying to screw me over and just became really paranoid about WTF she was doing this...
  8. P

HB 8 interested in me....? No self-confidence

Guys I have this HB8 interested in me, she's in my class w/me and always tries to hang out w/me but I am always too goddam busy. Anyways, a few nights ago she called me up from NOWHERE asking me what I was doing that night and if I wanted to see a movie w/her so I was like alright cool, but...
  9. P

Stupid Girls

Dude, banging retarded chicks? How low can you go man? This is actually pretty funny when I think about it.
  10. P

Aspirations to Greatness

Good post mate. This is inspirational stuff.
  11. P

1 girl - 6 guys... lets play "gather 'round the hottie"

I would have ran up them like, "hey guys! what's so exciting over here? oh it's just you. I thought it was something cool like midgets fighting." Then I would have left mumbling "coulda swore I saw TWO midgets...dammit"
  12. P

I Have Genital Herpes.

sucks to be you man....sucks to bad to be you right now
  13. P

So i dropped out of college today....

Poor decision. And why the hell are HB's factoring into your decision...I swear you're such a big AFC man...this site makes me sick now reading this bullsh1t from a guy with over 1000 posts. Also, theatre is a bullsh1t major. communications is a bullsh1t major. Psych is a bullsh1t major...
  14. P

Music which gives you a jolt of energy:

I like: None of us are free - solomon burke
  15. P

Girl in Acting class speaks fluent Chinese!...

damn you should've cracked a joke with her man...this is very similar to a situation that i had before. I don't remember what she said exaxctly, but the pattern of the convo was the same: see below Her: i like candy Me: cool me too. what else? Her: hmm i like cars Me: whoa me too. HeR: i like...
  16. P

Girl in Acting class speaks fluent Chinese!...

LOL LMAO err.. wait wait. Everyone in this thread who doesn't believe her skills...please turn off your computer and go away. You're arguing on the INTERNET about some GIRL YOU NEVER SAW or HEARD with a GUY WHO ACTUALLY HEARD HER. Get a life seriously... As for Ken, go for it man. Since...
  17. P

Today was a B1tch.

Take it to the teachers. Document your reports to the teachers. If they do nothing, kick his ass. Then when you get in trouble, bring out your documented stuff and be like "no you b1tches didn't do anything, so I did it myself. FVCK u all." Yeah, this is the worst advice bro, but I know how...
  18. P

Funny T-Shirts

Hey how about: "Suck my ****." With an arrow pointing down towards your d1ck. And on the back you can write "Lick my azz."
  19. P

Sleeping is key for me :D maybe for you too .

sleep is for babies. B1TCHES
  20. P

School and Why I Can't Practice My Game...

Yeah I hear snickering and stuff too when I walk around EVERYWHERE ... I tihnk it was some bs high school conditioning. I just think about how much I hate people and I think about how fvcking stupid these people probably are and I smirk to myself and everything is pretty much alright. It's not...