Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

I get bored...

If there's no initial interest by her then its going to be heard keeping a conversation. Women tend to be big chatters and keep the conversation going, but more often when they're interested in you or the conversation topic at hand. If there is no IL you're gonna be having a hard time. Like...
  2. S

Did I say this the right way?

You're analyzing a simple response WAYYY too much. That isn't how you're going to improve at communicating with women. The way you handle a conversation is what's going to get you laid, not "comebacks" which you write via a text message. My advice is stop analyzing so much your text...
  3. S

I found this article to be very interesting. The good news for me

I don't think thats a real person. More likely a bot..
  4. S

How to get over a relationship?

seems to me you are more of a don juan than a huge amount of guys on this board.
  5. S

My MSN chat that ended in a fight.

Your mistake in the first place is getting upset because she blocked you. A DJ wouldn't try to win this girl's approval. She blocked you it's her ****ing loss, not yours.
  6. S

I like girls, girls, girls....

I love cake.
  7. S

girls are all over me and obsessed with me

It seems to me somebody is obsessed with his looks. Dude give it a rest, you've been making your point for months now. No need beating a dead horse, prince.
  8. S

How to get around the line, "I'll contact you when my schedule frees up?" (noooooo!!)

When women say that it means they're not interested. Forget these women.
  9. S

How much influence did your parents' personality give you?

Actually I don't really think I gained anything from my parents. Maybe when I was a 5 year old kid, but as I grew up my personality was built in my teen years from my friends, not my parents. But it depends on the kind of person...but I dont fit into that category.
  10. S

I'm kinda bored w/ my gf

You're a ****ing DJ, you don't need 'er. You can find other girls who will be willing to spend more quality time and do more fun stuff with you. Why the hell are you sticking with her? You deserve better, either do something to improve the situation or end the relationship immediately.
  11. S

What a FRUSTRATING situation

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :(
  12. S

Foot fetish, normal or not?

Lots of men have a fetish for female feet/legs/high heels, but many of them are too scared to admit it. Some people even have fetishes for nylon stockings, humilliation, bondage, and lots of other fantasies that may seem sick and twisted to other people. A lot of men have a fetish for female...
  13. S

site like this but for women

Not a forum but a newsletter for women: www.catchhimandkeephim.com It's DeAngelo again, using the name Christian Carter. lol
  14. S

Good stores to buy clothes?

Marks & Spencer
  15. S

G/F said something confusing, advice needed

You don't give a flying **** what she thinks. You decide for yourself, not her...and if she doesn't like it, she can hit the road. There are many girls out there waiting for you. *that's supposed to be your way of thinking
  16. S

Is this typical for girls with low self esteem (interest or not)

Maybe something to do with the abusive boyfriend?
  17. S

My penis sucks at life!!! Help!!!

Dont think you need a doctor just yet all you gotta doi is force it. There will be some pain at the beginning, but you gotta force it slowly until it completely stretches. I've been having sex since I was 15 and mine still isn't cut. Force ir and just keep stretching, try to take the pain...
  18. S

Proof that looks do not = girls

The guy knows how to have fun and party and has good social skills. But who cares, I wanna see some boobs.
  19. S

Does she wanna get laid before the date?

Explain to me why the hell would this woman want to have sex with you. She hardly even knews you and you have yet to go out on a date with her to build attraction and turn her on. Before sex a woman needs to be turned on smart guy, it won't happen just like that. Invite her to your place...