Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Where to download e-documents?

I'm doing this big report on Chinese Heavy Industry, and i found some useful reports, but they all cost some thing like 1000-2000 USD:cuss: Anybody knows where i could get those e-document things for free? For example: download them as torrent files or sumthing. Please help me!!
  2. C

How much you weight and how tall are you?

5'8 73kg, the ideal weight would be 69kg
  3. C

Those of you over 30: If you were 25 again, what would you change?

I'm 25 now, but i think i will regret if i dont excercise now. Being healthy is very important.
  4. C

Why women love me, and men hate me

I hate you too, you little:cuss:
  5. C

Friends mom putting the moves on me

I'd do her if shes hot enough
  6. C

is it just me or is it really hard to be a man now

If you want to get a nice woman(and wife her), you have to be handsome,tall, rich, educated, smart, funny,confident, good in bed, tough yet sensitive, protective, not jealous and you also need to have good conversation skills, big penis and always a plus with good oral skill.......and the list...
  7. C

The best tip you've read on SoSuave?

"I dont need her, she needs me"
  8. C

Wasted years

man, i have the same feeling, but i guess i have realized this earlier, i'm 25. I wasted all my years from 18-24, i was searching for the perfect girl, and being a loser/nice guy and try to stick with them..... but now i have more experiences, i understand them more, so i will act differently...
  9. C

Pick up girls in China

wussup guys, glad the DJ forums back! I was born in Beijing and grown up in North Europe, all my girls been white(not much asian chicks in here), I'm currently going to work in a company in Beijing for 3 months. I've never had a asian girlfriend, im just want to know if anybody here from...
  10. C

Running is making me really horny

yeah, its true, since my ex broke up with me, i decided to change my life, so i joined a gym close to my home, and started to work out, i lift weight 3 times a week, and i run about 12 kilometers a week. Its been about 2 months , and now i can do a "20min cardio+3min walking+20min fast run"...
  11. C

im 17 y/o

So true...............
  12. C

Pressure and problems caused by my small penis

This is actually very helpful thank you!
  13. C

how many of you got laid last night:D

with my lovely right hand
  14. C

Bad luck, curiosity killed the ****in' cat

she is fugly, u can do better son!!:cheer:
  15. C

I'm very self conscious in the locker room:(
  16. C

Why do women LOVE tattoos?

its the badboy image that chicks love, i dont have one, but plan to get one, and here is the pic: http://sacu.org/pmonkey1.gif it would be on my upper left arm. :cool:
  17. C

Ok, here it is, my penis is small, 4½inches. My last girlfriend didn't complain about it, she was really really beautiful , and i felt great pressure when i was about to make love to her, and my penis wont go hard!! it's hard during the foreplay but went soft really fast when i was about to put...