Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

I really dont know what to do, she called me :(

My girlfriend broke up with me 5 days ago for reasons that she needs to sort her head out and that love isn't enough. We were living together for 8 months, had a dog together and was planning on having a baby (she took her implant out) Problem was, her family hated my guts. I was always...
  2. D

Harsh Break Up. I feel like no one cares

I was with my girlfriend for 8 months (I know it’s short but we developed a strong bond) We didn’t spend hardly any time apart and grew attached with each other. We built a life together by moving in with each other and got a pet dog, started talking about babies. I had never had this before...
  3. D

Slanted Penis

I've been to the doctors with this like a year ago but there is something up with my d!ck (No pun intended) I've noticed that more lately its been slanted far to the left, not like a curve but the whole penis slants to the left and espcially erect. I did injure my penis a year ago with a...
  4. D

Facebook conversation, how am I doing?

Don't fall into the hype of "Don't try too hard or to impress" It's typical community bull****. Women like passionate guys. They love guys who are passionate about humor. It's about impressing yourself and not worrying how you're coming across. When you express yourself with humor and you...
  5. D

Facebook conversation, how am I doing?

"I bet you're ****ing tough... I need your help then! My next door neighbours kid wont give me my ball back... he may be small but the little bastard knows how to kick the shins pretty hard. Maybe you could Bruce Lee his ass or something? Atleast while you're here you can bring over some oreos...
  6. D

just tell me the god damn magic

Okay, imagine that your post is like a computer script that you are sending to your brain and everything in the script you will 100% belief, now read it and you may just see why you dont have the god damn magic, it's what you are telling yourself.
  7. D

I don't want to have sex.

think about it this way, girl's clean often very often. So it won't even matter to you now because you'll be ****ing girls who are clean. Girls also have periods and **** themselves but it doesn't stop people ****ing them, i would just focus on the fact that when you are getting a girl she's...
  8. D

Sex Drive

Yeah man it's nothing to worry about, I got this to the point where it drove me crazy and then i turned Raw vegan stopped masturbating and then all of a sudden everytime i saw a girl i just wanted to slam her against the wall and fvck her hard. Well i came to realize out my diet that there is...
  9. D

Sex Drive

I use to have this. There's a number of things that contributed to mine: My Diet Lack of Exercise Stress Stop masterbating too much, seriously this can kill your sex drive, try a 30 day non masterbation challenge Start eating more fruit and veg, target food that benefits your sex...
  10. D

Heartless

Damn what an evil beotch she comes online and then basically rubs it in my face and her excuse is that family come first. Im all for family come first but she knows its not about that and it feels like she's baiting me into getting in between her family because i never mentioned that **** all...
  11. D

Heartless

Just broke up with my girlfriend today. I feel numb right now like I don't even have oneitis because im starting to not care anymore. OR maybe it's because we ****ed once and it was horrible. I get her naked and she was so hairy, it was like greeting abe lincoln. But you see abe lincolns mouth...
  12. D

Embarrassing Situation

Met this awesome girl and we got on great. She's sexy and One thing leads to the bedroom and we start making out. Clothes come off and i tease her with foreplay, then as i go into position to **** her, my d!ck goes soft, i get hard again but as i soon go up into position again my d!ck goes back...
  13. D

Epic breakup turns into hell

Your a ****ing loser just like everyone on this site.
  14. D

Who said that the break up didn't hurt him? Breaking up beautifully is probably one of the hardest things to do. It takes a man of great strength to do such a thing. Espcially if he loved her which it looks like he did. To let someone go for the greater good, is poetic. Why should a break up...
  15. D

I laugh at the fact you do not see the beauty in this guys writing. A break up can be beautiful. It doesnt have to be hurtful. I sense anger and frustration on your part, the killer of passion. There fore your break ups will not be beautiful. Take Adma's breakup, it may not be beautiful...
  16. D

my philosophy 35 girls messed w/ at 19yrs old 1 more tonight.

yes. Girls are just like an xbox achievement ;) gotta catch them all
  17. D

my philosophy 35 girls messed w/ at 19yrs old 1 more tonight.

looks dont matter. I have a buddy who is a 22 stone guy with a 56 inch waist pull hot girls all the time. His score is 200 women. Looks matter when you dont have personality ;)
  18. D

Gf going to hang out with ex

Dude why are you trying to act cool to a bunch of guys dedicated to improving their game? Anyways aside from the douchebag comment. I have been in your situation many times. You can say this is a test. Although tests are never usually concious anyways, so she wont realize she's doing it. But...
  19. D

FACEBOOK GAME --> At it's best.

Here is my version: ME: I stumbled upon your profile and was just totally captivated by you. I dont know why, all i know is im curious about you and just HAD to message you Her: Sweet, aslong as thats not a generic message you send to all girls thats cool with me. So what made you...
  20. D

weird gf behavior

Nah if she found another guy she would feel too guilty to of gotten back with him unless she was the she devil. I would say that logistics are crushing her freedom and passion and because you are always around then she feels that your the cause of it. So best thing to do is be distant a bit