Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Dance, Dance....We're fallin apart to half time!!

I don't know, but dancing in a movie theatre sounds stupid. The important thing to remember is that you can't let peer pressure or your insecurities rule your life. Make your own decisions! What movie was this, anyway?
  2. C

kind of messed up today with hottie, help me make up for it tonight

Whoa! I think you're overacting! Judging from what I read (please use periods next time) you didn't do anything stupid that would ruin your chances. Like you said: Relax.
  3. C

Bra snapping = good kino?

I have a feeling that this kind of kino will work because anybody who tries that would either be a person who is comfortable with himself or daring (both good). Last time, I saw this happening was in grade 8 (!), but I haven't really seen this in high school. Like you said, this will...
  4. C

confused

What are you confused about? She seems to be interested in you, but she doesn't seem to be able to settle down. I have a feeling she's a tease, but I say you should go for it because you've really got nothing to loose. Tell her that if she was really interested, she should dump her boyfriend and...
  5. C

Importance Of Music Selection

Let me start by saying I am definitely not a fan of rap music. I've never liked it and probably never will. (How can it be called music if it doesn't even have a hummable tune? Back to topic). I think the relationship that you are describing between listening to rap and being a DJ is mostly a...
  6. C

Contending life: The Struggles of One Man overcoming Extreme Hardship.

Good luck Contender! Just by doing something you're automatically leagues ahead of pretty much everybody on this board! The most important thing is to not give up when things start getting difficult. I don't want to sound pessimist, but there will be times later on when you feel overwhelmed...
  7. C

complete silence. what to do?

While I do agree with the suggestions dankane has, I would never use those lines in their original form. Always stay away from canned lines! The best advice I can give you is to relax and let the conversation take over. Once you hit a certain comfort level with someone, you won't have to...
  8. C

What a DJ really needs

I may have mentioned this before, but this semester, in every class, there are approximately 1.2 decent girls per every 14.5 fugly girl. That's including the girls with boyfriends, (who I likely won't be able to woo, due to my lack of skill and out of respect for the boyfriend. You know, the...
  9. C

fast cars, theyre NOT impressive

After reading the first post, I've reached the conclusion that everyone should drive recklessly until they have a near-death situation, at which point they realise how fragile life is and resolve to live life to the fullest... ...Or Not. How did you talk yourself out of a ticket when you...
  10. C

girl giving too much attention?

You're concerned that you might become less of a mystery, right? The first thing you should do is cut down on the time you spend talking to her. Don't make it look like you are disinterested or aren't making time for her. In order to remain a mystery, try directing the conversation in her...
  11. C

Inferiority

Ha, I know exactly what you mean! And I'm pretty sure everybody on this board struggles with this, at least at some point in their lives. We all feel nervous and aren't sure what to say when someone of 'higher' rank shows up. This happens because you want to make a good impression on that...
  12. C

I really like this girl...but...weird situation

Did you really write that? It sounds really cliche. I strongly recommend that you stop writing these notes. It sounds like they are annoying/creepy/desperate and they don't seem to be helping you. What you should do is to relax and wait patiently until you have a chance to see her. When you...
  13. C

I really like this girl...but...weird situation

I was reading your post, and it was okay until I came to this: As all DJs know, telling a girl that you think she's beautiful, gorgeous, etc. is a big no no. Yeah, I read that you're not interested in being a 'mackdaddy' (to tell the truth, neither am I), but if you do things right, you'll be a...
  14. C

going for a walk.... isn't it stupid ?

Dude, what exactly do you want from us? If you only want to be with her and don't care where you go, just go wherever you want with her. About the golf game, if she's willing to play, it doesn't matter how good she is. You can teach her how to swing (and kino at the same time) and have a...
  15. C

Phone Tips (What to do if she doesn't answer)

Good Post. Definitely good for people who like to overanalyze or are inexperienced. I also enjoyed reading about those little mind tricks you had in there (people are more likely to respond if given a reason, etc.).
  16. C

An important lesson learned about high school dating.

I agree. Something all high school DJs should keep in mind. Good Job. :up:
  17. C

What wealthy people don't tell you.

I Love Hayori Lee, what the hell are you trying to prove? You've posted the exact same post (minus the formatting) in 'Don Juan Tips'! What wealthy people don't tell you. Go there to see how I feel about this topic...
  18. C

What wealthy people don't tell you.

Something is wrong with that story you told us. You said the king couldn't sleep because his mind was preoccupied with greedy thoughts and the hobo was blissfully asleep. It is extremely unlikely that the hobo was sleeping happily; it's very difficult to sleep on an empty stomach. Maybe he got...
  19. C

Looking for some cool sunglasses

Enlighten me guys; I'm not much of a 'fashionista' What's the point of spending so much on sunglasses? Sure, you may get brand name recognition on the streets, but that's about it, right? As far as I know, they're not actually any better than the cheaper kinds (excluding really cheap, dollar...
  20. C

Help Me And If I Can Help You Just Ask

This doesn't sound good. If you want to break them up, you just have to outdo her boyfriend. Be more fun to be with, more interesting, more or a DJ, etc.