Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Let's pimp out my OkCupid profile

Thanks for the critiques so far guys. I agree I need better pictures, but what should they be? Its not like I go parachuting every day or something, I can't really have an awesome picture like that. Give me some more doable ideas for interesting pics. Maybe you guys have examples?
  2. A

Just to make it clear, most everything in that profile is false. I have a car, a place to live, etc. The only part I stole was the very first section "My Self-summary", the rest was all made up by me. Yeah that scrabble thing was all I could think of at the time. I think I came up with...
  3. A

First off, I just wanna say its been a long time since I've been on this site. Good to be back guys! http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Xarias Ok, so I used to have a more "serious" profile before this one. I wasn't having much luck so I came back to this forum and searched for some recent...
  4. A

Should I be able to tell my girlfriend anything

Don't kill the mystery bro. There are some things she just doesn't need to know. And if she asks, no one said you had to give her a serious answer. When you DO actually tell her things, it should be few and far between. Like a bread crumb trail leading her to "the real you". Draw her closer and...
  5. A

Need Motivation/Pep Talk

Calm down. She's just a girl. Seriously. You need to relax. You don't need a pep talk, you need a chill pill. The worst thing you could do is get all amped up and then come off as over-eager or like "a man on a mission". Girls react to that type of energy, and its not good. You just need to go...
  6. A

if the "spark" goes

She was just at a wedding, and then met up with old friends that have probably changed a lot since you used to hang out with them. I'm sure they had lots of success stories about their lives, and this caused her to reflect on herself. She just gained a lot of perspective, and most likely, she...
  7. A

What to do when a girl asks "how big is your **ck"?

"How much can you take?" "Only one way to find out..." If you can tell she's really craving it, just take her by the hand without saying a word, and lead her someplace private. You can work it out from there.
  8. A

Plenty of Fish - nothing hurts your confidence more...

I seem to have a different problem, where they just Read it and that's it. They don't even give me the honor of deleting my message. Why? Do they go back and read all their old messages for a confidence boost? "Oh wow look at all these guys that took the time to message me, I'm such an amazing...
  9. A

Sex Question

What you should really be telling us is, if you were a virgin and you finally got some, why the hell did you go limp? Second question, why didn't you try again?
  10. A

dirty talk during sex, any tips?

Just describe what you want to do, or what you're about to do, in sexy detail. Its helps if you have a decent vocabulary. When every other word is "fvckin", its not really that sexy. "I'm gonna fvcking fvck that pvssy all night, ya fvckin slut!" Yeah, only the true sluts would find that hot...
  11. A

funny kino game

O_o If that's true... damn. She was easy. :cheer:
  12. A

another funny kino game

I remember this game. People always did it back in high school and it pissed me off. But... applied to chicks... I can see it working out rather well.
  13. A

Has SoSuave actually helped anyone?

This site is about a whole lot more than getting chicks. Its about growing up, becoming a man, figuring out what you want out of life. This site has given me direction, insight, and knowledge. It helped me to realize my capabilities, not just with women, but in many areas of life. This site...
  14. A

Has SoSuave actually helped anyone?

You have no idea how big of a douche you sound like right now. Its not an overnight thing man. You just got here this month; You barely have 40 posts! What the hell do you expect? With things like this, you gotta realize: You only get back what you put into it. If you really want your life to...
  15. A

The Three Vital Tips for Keeping A Quality Girlfriend

Very good tip. I support this thread 100%.
  16. A

Meth's Tips for turning Good Sex to GREAT SEX. (Continuous)

WOO! I already do this stuff! My sex is awesome...
  17. A

HOT names...

Amanda Kiera Mandy Erica
  18. A

Live SoSuave Chat

Why was the sticky removed? The chat works again guys!
  19. A

Live SoSuave Chat

No worries guys, the site is just down for a while. Here's the explanation: http://www.chatzy.com/apache2-default/
  20. A

Attention Whre on YouTube!

It makes me laugh more than anything. "You're going to give me all of that money because I deserve it. You know I don't wanna work for it." B!tch please!