Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

GF unhappy about me hanging out with other girls

Been with my gf for almost 3 years and planning to eventually settle down with her. We just recently moved to a new city and started renting an apartment together. In the past I'd always go out with my friends, drinking and stuff like that and it was fun for me. Since meeting this girl I rarely...
  2. F

How to fvck in the car

cars are pretty tough to **** in unless they're bigger like SUVs or something. always always have a blanket in the car for her to lie down on or something. keep a box of tissues too. so girls might get off while on top but besides that you can try to lay her down in the back and do it that way...
  3. F

She Doesn't Wanna Meet Up..hlp

Hopefully your next one knows how to type... I could never date a girl DaT T@kZ lYk diz
  4. F

New Girlfriend Wants to Talk to my Ex... I'm uncomfortable with it.

So I have a new girlfriend, only known her for about 3 months now. And apparently my ex, visited her "qqzone", which is facebook for china. Then she asks me for her number so she can talk to her. I didn't ask why. And other times before she's mentioned becoming friends with my ex or asking just...
  5. F

What's the cost of living in china for 3/4 weeks?

so i've lived her for 2 years. i'm here now in china. basically it depends where you want to go. in the bigger cities and tourist cities sometimes its hard as a foreigner to get a hotel. there is some law where you need to stay in at minimum like a 3star hotel, so those cost upwards of 300rmb a...
  6. F

want to surprise gf with something different, ideas?

Sometimes the best gifts are gifts that let you spend more time together. So plan a surprise that you two can do together. I had one girlfriend that loved dolphins, so as a gift I got her two tickets to marine world to swim with the dolphins. She loved it and to this day, even though we are...
  7. F

Problems in Bed

some girls need to be 100% comfortable in order to orgasm. she needs to feel much more than just physical stimulation. at the beginning try as much foreplay as you can. touch her everywhere, kiss her in new places like her neck, stomach, legs, everywhere. try to set the mood, dim the lights...
  8. F

do you guys kiss girls in the morning when you wake up?

brush your teeth. get up before she does, the first thing you can do is brush your teeth. but if that's not an option, like loveshogun, drink water. when your mouth is dry, bad breath occurs much easier/worse. so always try to keep it hydrated.
  9. F

When to Kiss her

so when things feel pretty hot and just blabbing on about something. do the whole "shut up" thing and put your finger to her lips. then while staring at her very deeply into her eyes, kiss her. ya it's a typical romance movie thing, but it could work. i'm actually gonna try this with a girl...
  10. F

How to tell a girl you have ****ed many other girls?(in a real relationship)

i'm in the same situation. i'll be 24 in a few months. i've been living in china for 2 years. in the last 12 months i've slept with 8 girls. 2 were gfs, the others just playing. now i've finally met a girl i genuinely like and maybe i can see a future with. yeah we're young, but one night...
  11. F

guys, do ur gfs invite you out everywhere?

just let her go with her friends. they say the best gift you can give someone is the gift of missing you. and she'll probably invite you anyways tonight. if she does, just say you're busy.
  12. F

Language Issue

So I've been living in China for 2 years now. So some advice, her reading skills and writing are probably 10x better than her speaking skills. So get that number and text her. You'll find she can be much more responsive through this, and Chinese girls are known for being shy so it'd be easier...
  13. F

hair gel = hair-loss?

don't know about hair products, but i heard a tip before, stay away from combs/brushes, they scratch your skull and could be pulling out extra hair. your hands are the best tool for your hair.
  14. F

Behavior of a girl that didn't grow up with a mother?

So this girl that I'm currently dating I just found out she didn't grow up with a mother. She was raised by her father, her grandmother was against her mother's marriage so her mother left when the girl was just a baby. So I'm wondering if anyone's had experience with this type of girl? How...
  15. F

can't provide a sense of security to a girl..

so i was talking with a girl today, and she said that her and i could never date because i don't provide girls with a sense of security. and by that she is referring to the future. right now i'm only 23, and i honestly haven't thought about marriage or serious dating. i dated a girl for 1 year...
  16. F

Got the Number, arranged for a date, in the meantime what should i do?

So now, tonight, Friday night I'm going out to a club with a chick I hooked up with last weekend. She wants to come home with me but doesn't want to get attached. She wants me as a bf, but I told her right now I don't want a gf. Sooo we'll probably get drunk, and then she'll come here. But...
  17. F

Got the Number, arranged for a date, in the meantime what should i do?

So we have a date Sunday. I first met her on Tuesday, her friends introduced me to her. We arranged for a date on Sunday. She's working this weekend, but in the meantime any suggestions of what I could do? Should I text her, call her randomly just to talk? What do you usually do?
  18. F

how and when do you put your condoms on?

so you two are grinding or whatever, naked, and then RIGHT before you're going to put it in, just go, hold on a sec... and put it on. if you think she's ok, maybe just put it in slowly for a few seconds and then go, oh wait hold on, and grab the condom. try to act smooth, like it's no problem
  19. F

Small Date Dilemma..

Ok so I'm in China, and we don't have the luxurys that we do like back in the US...soo dating here feels a little boring sometimes. And there's those cultural differences. Girls see going to the movies as a date thing. So if I take a girl to the movies, she'd feel I was interested. So...
  20. F

got a number at a club... interested in ons

Alright. So my Chinese sucks. I mean I can understand a little, but then speak in English. So most of that night my friend translated for me, but then again body language also doesn't require speaking so it was good. I have a bad cold now, it's Tuesday here and I still haven't texted or called...