Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

ain't had sex since 2003. who can beat me?

Intresting to know who is the oldest virgin thow...
  2. T

ain't had sex since 2003. who can beat me?

God and i thought 3 months was really bad! I dont think you can include Virgins in this. Since they have never had sex they dont know what they are missing....
  3. T

player/relationship

Cheating is just like an STD Great fun doing it at the time.... Not so good living with it :D
  4. T

My current friend with benefits

I think your partly right....i think the only reason i havent commited is because it means i can still look for something better. Ive got abit of time before i make my decison. Thanks for your posts
  5. T

How does this reconcile with the social status/social proof thing?

Maybe it wont even make it to 2 pages. VashStampede....becareful how you put your views across please.
  6. T

Firstly. A **** buddy is completely diffrent. A **** buddy is you go round....you get your end away.....you leave. Read it again. Im moving to hers....moving out again wouldnt be an issue. I agree with your third point. If i moved in.....it would be a relationship. However i can hardly...
  7. T

How does this reconcile with the social status/social proof thing?

Your getting mixed up...... Your dads TV program in general is correct. Women are not as bothered about their partner as men....in the LOOKS department. At the end of the day being black or white is purely a looks thing. A black guy and a white guy can be the same in every other way...
  8. T

Hey all Coming back to DJ forums for the first time in 2 years my only objective is to help others like i needed it when i was younger (SS really helped). However i have something in the back of my head that I could do getting someone elses opinion on. So here we go. Its involving my...
  9. T

Thoughts on Co-Workers

Dont dip your pen in the company ink Thats the standard rule. Things get stressful or complicated. Being a total hypocrite. As im sleeping with someone who works for the same company as i work in. They dont work in the same location as me thow so we dont see each other day to day. We...
  10. T

EX GF MAKING STRATEGIC MOVES! what does it mean?

Shes moved on.....It seems very clear. Shes being friendly and civil with you but shes clearly not intrested.....I know this is not what you want to hear. I can tell that from the way you decribed the actions above. You are clearly not over her....That is what you must now do. Get over her...
  11. T

Female Erogenous Zones

Bumpy bump
  12. T

Better Sex

for the new guys
  13. T

Being Called a Flirt...

I got this with one of my ex's before when we were going out. I think its a matter of perception and self confidence. Your gf doesnt seem to have alot of self confidence. That doesnt mean you should hop under the thumb
  14. T

Something I'll never do..

So true! Real love doesnt need to be glitzy and glamour.
  15. T

Body size.

I find most girls dont like the huge big built like a brick sh!t house guys. Its a niche thing i belive. Most girls like a guy with abit of bulk and abit of belly. (Makes them feel better about themselves) Me? I weight 9 stone. Im a skinny guy. Doesnt affect my pulling thow. Your best...
  16. T

"Friends With Benefits"

It can be.... Its normally sweet for some time then falls apart (Nothing lasts forever) I currently have a "friend with benefits". Its ok as long as you both agree on the rules. It means i can keep seeing new girls without having to worry about regular sex. She gets the same out of it...
  17. T

She had the condom on her bed!!!

That was her carry condom..... Come on man..... Everyone has one. I have one in my wallet and i expect most other guys would. To assume that girls dont!?! The amount of girls i have taken home and THEY have slapped out the condom. Thats her condom for when she find the guy who melts her...
  18. T

How not to suck the first time?

Ah.....the good old DJ Forums.....Aint been here in nearly 2 years according to my last sign in...... Anyway.....im back to help all. I was looking threw posts around at the mo. Eklipse here is abit worried about sex. It may be a 2 year old thread but read this mate...
  19. T

The problem with pseudo alphas and their antiquated thinking

I agree. Laying 50 women doesnt make you a man. Nether does fighting. Its sad its even needed. Plus you can say how much we need the armed forces.....You need me too. My taxes pay for that sh!t. Thats my contribution. Whats the point in having protection if there is nothing to protect...
  20. T

The problem with pseudo alphas and their antiquated thinking

Let me guess....your some brain washed squaddy. *Sigh* So narrow minded.....I dont have to kill someone to be "a man with balls". Yes....i would **** myself in a warzone...why? Well.... I dont wanna die for one. Im a lover not a fighter ;) Sarge On!