Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

drama queen mother/wife

thanks for the link but i dont think that is what im looking for.
  2. S

drama queen mother/wife

i've done that and done other things. but i need help dealing with it. its very uncomfortable for me to hear my mother put down my dad for every small thing that happens in the house. if i have a fight with her, she will bring my dad into the picture and blame him for having bad kids. It bugs me...
  3. S

drama queen mother/wife

how do you men deal with them? im talking about the mature ones. The real extremists. I have a mother whos great but is very weak, emotionally, and takes everything to another level. if theres a fight happening, she will take it ten levels up to get attention. shes 50 now and has always...
  4. S

rejection

how do you guys react to them? do you show any emotions at all? what would you do if you saw the same girl at a different time? how do you view rejections as?
  5. S

Three big words.

fuk go ahead and say it man, say whatever the chick wants to hear. now adays that word is soo abused, it has no meaning anymore
  6. S

how should i play this?/am i being tested?

the 50/50 is more of a guideline to keep you in check, it means you only accept 50 percent of her invitations. and reject the other 50 percent. chill for a bit, let her contact u, then she gonna ask u to chill, say sure, THEN the next time she asks u to come ****, say "im busy, cant"...
  7. S

Ultimate Answer to this Question

if a girl is asking then be brief, "alot of things, how about you," boom, you switch the topic and the ball is in your court now. i wouldnt really tell a girl what i look in them,
  8. S

how should i play this?/am i being tested?

lay off for a bit, dont contact her, spin other plates, she isnt really testing you but she has dropped her interest in you quite a bit. and shes using you as an ego boost, she has your control, she knows u will chase her around and be her puppy on a lease. shes laughin at you right now because...
  9. S

Should I break up with my girlfriend?

best advice i've seen in a while!:p
  10. S

I Think It's Time for an Ultimatum

dont, it you're showing a sign of weakness. obviously shes not ready but is into you, give her time, not everybody gets comfortable at the same rate. for you, id suggest spin more plates. but work on this one on the side, dont react or become upset if she doing give u any *****. spin more...
  11. S

when women pay attention/flirt with you

not until you get chopped and screwed, or rejected, or denied. THEN you know she did it for attention. its usually easy to find out these chicks, its like "to good to be true" they are into you, feeling u off the first approach. then u figured "i got the puzzy" then u ask her if she wanna come...
  12. S

When to call her?

acha, brb mutmar time
  13. S

When to call her?

panchod why u take my name sala
  14. S

im fuked up

last two times i was drinking, so that could have made a factor. i was talking dirty to this chick, real dirty. and 30 min for a quickie was too long for me lol, i wanted to get in and get out type of deal. but then again i havnt had 'good' sex in a while, with music in the back a comfy bed...
  15. S

im fuked up

that could be true. i never was really into slow sex, im a rough guy and it has been a while since i had a good place too. imma try that hopefully it works:rockon:
  16. S

im fuked up

i just cant bust! well not quick i think. after last night i was mad. she sucked me hard and i fuekd her hard. 30 min straight. i tried to bust but i just couldnt do it! and this isnt the first time. i tried having a quickie cuz it was in the car, before i had to drop her off and i just...
  17. S

How Do I Spin Plates?

wow wtf has this world come too? if u wanna SPINN FUKING PLATES THEN DONT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP. how hard is that now? spinning plates isnt about cheating on ur gf, if u dont like ur gf then let her next u to a better man cuz obviously you dunno wtf u doing
  18. S

Im such a ****...

you're a fuk toy when shes horny and loney, just a fuk object, you're not a friend or someone shes thinking of getting back together, lol brother, that sums WOMEN up. their feelings are ALWAYS changing. One min they want mc donaldss, next min they want subway. i say, if ur feelings are too...
  19. S

Friend is dating my ex behind my back, what should I do?!?

look at it this way, Hes doing YOU a favor. shes your ex girl cuz you're on with the next girl, let it go. If he was your friend and cared/respected your feelings, he WOULD have told you or asked you, either way, he would have bought it up some sort of form. now, pick your friends much wiser...