Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Desperate help please

WTF is this girl like 14? I've seen better writing from a 5th grader... Maybe it's just me but there is no chance I could take this girl seriously, seems like she possesses fewer brain cells than an ant...
  2. A

Is she gaming me?

Haha ok quick recap. I really want to bone this girl because she is mint. HB9+ gets hit on everywhere she goes. 1. I've hooked up with this girl often, never sex. 2. She hooked up with a guy at a bar mid-January, I completely stopped talking to her. 3. She's tried contacting me a few...
  3. A

Is she gaming me?

Bump:whistle:
  4. A

Is she gaming me?

I think it's pretty clear that the best thing to do is to keep my distance and let her think she's 'gaming me' and then eventually transform her into a fvck buddy, just avoiding entering a relationship. How should I handle her birthday coming up (Tuesday) at the bar keeping in mind we haven't...
  5. A

Is she gaming me?

I was hanging out with this girl regularly and hooking up but I saw myself becoming her 'backup' plan as she was looking for other guys. She got hammered and made out with some guy so I just ended things. In past experiences girls have always crawled back to me so that is what I expected her to...
  6. A

The Truth About Women

*BUMP* Rarely post/search outside of H&F anymore, but this post is gold IMO.
  7. A

Can someone explain why the abs are different?

Not arguing with you WBA, just don't understand your logic. How come the guys who were walking around weighing 125lbs at my gym when I signed up a year ago are walking around at 125lbs curling the same 35lb DB's with horrible form, while bragging about how really feel the burn after 'bicep...
  8. A

Can someone explain why the abs are different?

The popular thinking around here is that heavy, low reps are the most effective way of getting that six pack. (miles behind losing BF, but you obviously know that) In my (non-expert, by any means) opinion, abs are like any other muscle on your body. They need the proper stimulus (heavy...
  9. A

Dairy Products cause Acne !

I used to drink litteraly 1-2 litres of milk a day (trying to put on weight) and I developed really bad acne. Then when i started frequenting the H&F forum and read alot of stuff about milk I decided to go cold turkey. My acne improved somewhat but didn't clear it up and i still have moderate...
  10. A

NFL's Secret Muscle Foods

Where did you find that info? Some of it isn't correct. The players who have AMAZING,no great physiques stay away from pasta,rice and such just to stay at sub 5% bodyfat. You're joking? NO NFL players stay at sub 5% bodyfat. They have conventional bodies, not BB bodies. Staying under 5%...
  11. A

Body Fat Level - Pics

In case anyone was wanting to see my legs I'll post a pic up. But mostly because I wouldn't mind keeping them all in one place so I can look back in a few months time and hopefully see some great results. http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chad00111md5.jpg
  12. A

The Ultimate Cardio; Boxing

One of my buddies has been going to a boxing gym for the last 3 months and I've always teased him about basically abandonning heavy weight lifting and looking scrawny. So finally yesterday after him offering for a while, I decided I'd go to his gym with him to see what it's all about. Now...
  13. A

I lift more cuz i have a bigger d1ck

Ahh yes the great US of A. Talk tough and hide behind your lawyor.
  14. A

I lift more cuz i have a bigger d1ck

Your 5'8 160lb frame is lucky it didn't get knocked out. ;)
  15. A

Supplement help needed

Omen Can you elaborate? Believe me I'm not questioning you, I love the knowledge on supplements you've brought to the boards, I'd just like to hear more information. More specifically about 'the studies on it on exercise and performance swing the other way for bulk.' Do you simply mean the...
  16. A

Body Fat Level - Pics

Espi: When I said that I 'clean bulk,' I should've been more specific. Really I just meant that I don't eat candy, chocolate, pop or any excess sugars. However that doesn't mean that I don't eat fast food as I consume McDonalds as much (more) that most people. I also eat a lot subs, as well as...
  17. A

Body Fat Level - Pics

ESPI/danno1: I am focused on bulking and I'm eating as much as I can, however I've managed to gain 40 lbs over the last year and a bit (number misleading, I've grown 2+ inches in height) while (I thought) I was reducing my bodyfat with less than 'clean' foods, which I am now eating. So perhaps...
  18. A

Body Fat Level - Pics

Maybe a hair over 5'10. I don't just go for the beach muscles, I've got some legs under me :P But regardless my goal is the 190-200 mark, and we'll take things from there.
  19. A

Body Fat Level - Pics

thanks for the replies guys. lookyoung: believe it or not, I weighed myself this morning and I weighed about 174 lbs. Haha I hope I'm not dating a girl heavier than me. :p But I'm definately there with you, another 20lbs would look alot better, definately not interested in losing any weight...
  20. A

Body Fat Level - Pics

I've been bulking for a while now and the other day one of the gym attendants offered me a chance to get my bodyfat tested on one of those electronic scales, I've heard bad things about them, but I figgured why not, I'll just try it. So it came back and said my body fat was 14.4% and I found...