Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

FR:coffee shop pick up, failed # close (long)

Man, you did good! Practice makes perfect, keep it up. K
  2. K

Latina Chicks

Yeah, right! The ghetto ones, no to piss on your parade though. Latinas are women like all women, they want a Man. K
  3. K

Glutton for Pain

b1tches I found my answer! Thanks, you know who you are. :up: K
  4. K

Glutton for Pain

Man, I didn't do it out of spite, I just wanted her. I think she is smoking hot and man, the sex was awesome she gave herself completely. If you are in great shape you know how good sex can be. The thing I don't get is this, I know if I turn weak she will dump me quick. She called me about...
  5. K

FR:I made love to an obeese woman last night(kindof long)

*K enters and hands dadmonson his Pulitzer prize for fine literature* I am still on the floor cracking up!! Great job man! :up: K
  6. K

Glutton for Pain

Man, I work a public job, need to keep my face private. Let us just say I look like Jack Black with Vin Diesel's body. http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/nacholibre.html;_ylt=ArXOYmN_40wfuBeNUfz5qNBfVXcA http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/butch_celebs/diesel/images/d75_jpg.jpg K
  7. K

Breats vs Butt

diff' strokes for diff' folks....... K
  8. K

Breats vs Butt

I am a legs man meself. Nice butt, mouthful breasts. K
  9. K

Glutton for Pain

Thanks Shezz! I did not know what it was called. K
  10. K

Glutton for Pain

Man, there is this chick who is a real HB9. I asked her out and she laughed. She called me ugly and blew me off. I acted cool and did not show how bad I felt. Then I started to ignore her and made friends with her friends. I kept ignoring her, and the more I ignore her the more she tried to...
  11. K

Low sensitivity

Man, you sound like a chick.... K
  12. K

Do girls really understand dry humour?

Can this get any dryer? I had a good laugh though: http://videowombat.blogspot.com/2006/05/vader-calls-emperor.html K
  13. K

REALITY CHECK - the hottest girls DONT get approached.

Man why you have to confuse people? disciple got it right, dont be stupid by adding comments that may apply to you as a guy when they apply to women. See that's why some of the gold nuggets here get confusing, because KBJ then add stuff they don't know anything about and haven't tried...
  14. K

REALITY CHECK - the hottest girls DONT get approached.

Man you are so right! This is key, she must see you as having HIGH VALUE, otherwise you are dead in the water. K
  15. K

BEFORE YOU go Sarging know this!

Man, start by looking at fashion mags and choose a style, then go to the mall and ask the sales women what style you would look good in. Pay attention to what they said and don't argue with them, just listen and pay attention then you can decide on your own if they are right. also, you build...
  16. K

BEFORE YOU go Sarging know this!

Man this is critical, if you look raggery the women know you must treat the others areas of your life the same way. That's why nice shoes are critical! K
  17. K

Would you call her ?

What he said. I agree. K
  18. K

Why am I upset? & Should I be?

Women play this stupid game of they call -no contact- where they stop calling you to see if you call them back and how many times. They say if you are interested you will keep calling them. I hate this stupid mental games. What I do? I call and leave a message and in that message I tell...
  19. K

Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Man Sapiens I learned this from your bootcamp and took it to heart. You have no idea how my life has changed for the better! Thank you! K
  20. K

How to flirt with a lawyer

She is no different from other women, treat her like you would any other woman you would be with. Leave her carreer out and just act like you would act with any woman. Lawyers are nothing more than technicians that are supposed to know the rules that we have to live by, that's all. K