Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Not/never been in love with my GF...

Hi guys, I've been thinking about this one for a while now so I was hoping to get some input from the mature men around here and get some advice. I've been dating with the same girl for a year now, she's smart, funny, takes great care of me and the sex is great... Physically I'd say she's a 7...
  2. C

My business seems to flop

Hi guys, For half a year I've been busy building my own business. I joined courses on how to program, building websites with MVC in c# and it's been a very interesting journey. I tried to stay lean and agile, by adjusting my product to my customer’s needs. The responses were mostly neutral...
  3. C

Dating an old ex of a close friend?

So to give an update I talked with my buddy about it... told him I wanna date her but if he's not ok with it I wouldn't. He first was pissed about it and thought it was akward I would even ask. I replied it was 3 years ago so I could have: Assumed he would be cool with it and just do it and...
  4. C

Dating an old ex of a close friend?

Somehow I got involved with an old ex of my buddy... At the moment I'm not really attached to her because we actually recently met (1 month ago), but she seems really into me and I actually like her too. My buddy dated her 3 years ago. Now I'm thinking about my buddy here BECAUSE: 1) MAJOR...
  5. C

Europe

Take this from a guy who travelled all over the world for the last 3.5 years and is European... Go to croatia: Split and then to Hvar. Stay in hostels I did this trip myself, going solo (if you go solo, go to hostels, easiest place to get to meet people), best time I've ever had. What can...
  6. C

Tips on how to become smarter with money and how to accumulate wealth?

Instead of asking how much will I earn, you should ask what will I become... A guy once said, if you divided all the money in the world equally, it wouldn't take long for it all to end back in the same pockets... Instead of focussing on the cash, I think you should focus on skills. If you...
  7. C

Looking for books on filing and archiving systems

Hey guys, Thanks again for the replies! As for this question, I'm thinking mainly about electronic. I'm thinking of a waterfall system. Like: Your topic is it: a power producer? No -> one lower a power transformer? Yes -> - is it mechanical to hydraulic? No -> - is it hydraulic to...
  8. C

Startup business and social life not mixing well, what to do

Hey guys, I've been trying to take a swing at building a startup and am being quite agile, whereas I don't stick to my idea's if a multitude of my potential clients tell me they want something else, I adjust the product towards the general need of my clients. It's pretty hard, because you get...
  9. C

Hi Francisco d'Anconia, Thanks for the reply, by now I kinda lost hope on this post so it's a nice surprise. I'm in the Marine Industries, specifically technical department - maintenance, so I have a lot of topics to cover. (hydraulics, pneumatics, engines, steelworks, piping, etc...). This...
  10. C

Hey guys, I strongly believe that good business can only be done with the proper administration and good filing/archiving systems, that being said, I can't really find the right books on the topics... Been trying to get more into this, anybody who knows some good books on this topic...
  11. C

To the entrepreneurs: I'm becoming 27, now what do I do?

I forgot one idea, I have all the info to develop a program which can predict the damage you will have on a big marine engine with particular fuel. I think making that and putting it on the market could make some decent money and if not I will have learned at least a lot about programming, fuel...
  12. C

To the entrepreneurs: I'm becoming 27, now what do I do?

Hi gents, Long time no see... In a few days I'm becoming 27, I've done a job for the last 3,5 years which takes me around the globe and puts me in a position above my level (technical superintendent of a big working boat). So far, life has been good, although I've become a massive workaholic...
  13. C

What frustrates you about your company?

Hey guys, I'm currently doing some research on optimization of archiving systems/reporting systems. I'm thinking of going into consulting on the subject in the near future. I would need as much information as possible (so I'm not selling anything, I'm just trying to get info). I find it very...
  14. C

What frustrates you in the company you work for

I am sorry to have misjudged the definition "A forum for DJs at least 25 years old to discuss problems, situations" I'm not selling books, just looking for information. Anyway can this be moved to the "right" forum then?
  15. C

What frustrates you in the company you work for

Hey guys, I'm currently doing some research on optimization of archiving systems/reporting systems. I'm thinking of going into consulting on the subject in the near future. I would need as much information as possible. I find it very frustrating constantly doing the same stuff and not finding...
  16. C

Ways to Increase Actual and Perceived Value

Here's my tribute: (although it's directed towards obtaining value in life - after achieving or being in pursuit of that, you can start with getting women) I personally try to live by these rules, however there are always days when you need a break. 1) know your enemy: there is only one...
  17. C

Staying friends with your ex

Guys, I know I'm walking on thin ice with this subject, but I'm gonna try it anyway. A bit of background: I work on a boat, I work 8 weeks in a South America and then I'm 4 weeks home (europe). My ex gf (since last week) lives in a different country than me and it cost me/her about 200$ - 300$...
  18. C

Slapped in the face by best friends gf

Tell her to watch out for when the counter restarts on http://www.slapcountdown.org/ you owe her one
  19. C

what are the must read books in your opinion?

Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein Personal favorite here
  20. C

If there were a public execution tomorrow

Man that's torture right there... should be an instant kill... really sick